Strong Looks Better Naked uploaded by Rebeccah Z.Strong Looks Better Naked uploaded by Isabella M.

BY REGAN ARTS.

THE ONLY OFFICIAL KHLOÉ KARDASHIAN BOOK Khloé Kardashian shares her secrets for finding strength of body, heart, mind, and soul with inspirational, revealing stories of her own struggles with weight, relationships, and her self-image. In a culture that worships skinny, Khloé Kardashian writes with passion about the power of strength: a strong body becomes a strong mind, which builds to strength of heart, character, and ultimately strength of spirit. This is an inspiring book about how to create strength and true beauty in every area of your life, inside and out. The book features inspired personal stories from Khloé and practical how-to advice about building a strong body, mind, heart, and soul in your own life. see more...

Ro T.
Love love love her! Before she became famous for her new lean body, I admired her for staying true to herself instead of trying to look like her older sisters. She's been candid about her weight on camera, and she's definitely got the discipline when it comes to her workout routine. She's honest and raw when talking about her struggles with weight. Now, look at her! She proves no matter what body type you have and the genetics you were born with that it does not mean you can't physically change the appearance of your body. Hard work pays off.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
I enjoyed reading this book. I felt like she addressed the issues that we all have problems with. I like how she talked about her weight problems, and offered simple ideas to start my own weight loss journey.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Glo koko glo! Y'all this book is everything you need and more. I read it in two days and my fingers couldn't turn the pages quick enough! Khloe has filled this book full of amazing beauty, health, and lifestyle secrets while still staying her personable and fun loving self! I felt like our girl khlo money was reading it to me in my very living room while reading it! It is filled with tips and recipes to jumpstart you and send you into the sexy goddess lifestyle you were always meant for!!!
Sarah F.
The best book I have ever read!!! Khloe is so down to earth and not afraid to speak her mind. In the books the talks about Lamar, family life, her life in the spotlight, religious beliefs, and especially fitness! She even shares her favorite healthy recipes and songs she likes to work out to. Weather you are a Kardashian fan or not, you will find a new respect for Khloe.
Amber G.
Gloucester City, NJ
I loved this book! I was going through a rough time, and reading this book helped. It gave me pointers on how to handle things mentally and physically. It even has some good recipes. This book goes into her life, friends, fitness and troubles. I bought it on a whim and I'm glad I did!
Alexandra B.
I love the kardashians and look up to their strong family dynamic. Khloe is a very kind, caring person and to get a little insight of her through this book is amazing. I recommend this to anyone who wants some positive influence in their life or just a good read
Isabella M.
Summerville, SC
I love this book! I know a lot of people give the Kardashian's a hard time, but this book was really good. I have struggled with self confidence and this book has helped me grow to love myself and inspire me to take care of my body. Love Khloe and this book! #bestpurchaseof2015
Kristen D.
I'm not a very big reader, but I LOVE Khloe! This book was really good and I actually learned a lot. She had a lot of good information in the book. I also like how she got personal, I feel like that's a side you never really see from her.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love this book! I had got it as a gift for Christmas and it was the best book I have read so far. It's so motivating and inspirational.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I loved this book very motivational and inspiring. It was full of helpful tips and tricks to expand your mind and develop healthy body
Victoria F.