BY KIND SNACKS

This hickory-smoked, protein-packed bar isn't just bold, it's down-right rugged. It's like the beard-growing, wood-chopping, pick-up truck driving snack that doesn't need a map when it goes walking in the woods. Your hunger has nothing on this bar. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen S.
Valrico
As someone who eats alot of nuts and seeds, these bars are right up my alley. They are filling and delicious without being full of unnecessary ingredients or colors. These are definitely a healthy option on-the-go. The only drawback is they tend to be quite a bit more expensive than other granola type options.
Rach S.
['Le Claire', 'IA'], IA
I am a sucker for almonds and this bar it’s just so nutritious and delicious and her thought that you could mix but this bar is honestly so amazing and so good for you I’m just very beneficial together you will not be disappointed especially if you love almonds as much as I do
Jezrael M.
I love the fact that kind is all natural, and I don't have to worry about any artificial products in it. It also tastes amazing! Great for an after work out snack.
Vanessa J.
Kent, OH
Love the clean ingredients... But this bar is super crunchy and hard. I still sometimes eat them because I can feel good about the ingredients but I'm more of a soft and chewy "bar" person.
Beth C.
Haltom City, TX
These bars are so good. Most protein bars are big thick chunks of nasty. These have a good texture, taste amazing and are good for you. When I'm out and about and am having a sweet craving I always stop in my local gas station pick one up and a bottle of water. It curves that craving and hold me over until my next meal! A great pick me up snack!
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
I really like all of the KIND Strong bars! They are a handy savory treat and they are really different. I save snacks like these for heavy activity days because they are relatively calorie dense but they are delicious with a decent nutritional profile for a pretty clean snack on the go.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Seriously so good if you like nutty things. The flavoring is great, just watch out on your teeth because these are a bit crunchy. Price wise, they aren't bad. But anyway, they're a great healthy snack!
Angie D.
Wallingford
I love the flavor of this bar I love that I can get my nut intake all in this one bar I bought this at a gas station to try it out but since then I have bought 3 more boxes yes I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good protein bar
Laura P.
Dayton, OH
Normally love Kind, but this one is just a little weird for my taste. I prefer my Kind bars sweet! But I will tell you that there is no bar out there that is healthier or more wholesome. I bought this at a coffee shop, but would stick with the more traditional variety next time.
Cynthia S.
I got some of these in a Blue Apron box and they are much healthier for you than others but they don't have the best flavor. It's like the Gatorade protein bars but those taste better. I wouldn't purchase them myself but they do fill you up.