BY KIND

This hickory-smoked, protein-packed bar isn't just bold, it's down-right rugged. It's like the beard-growing, wood-chopping, pick-up truck driving snack that doesn't need a map when it goes walking in the woods. Your hunger has nothing on this bar. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beth C.
Haltom City, TX
These bars are so good. Most protein bars are big thick chunks of nasty. These have a good texture, taste amazing and are good for you. When I'm out and about and am having a sweet craving I always stop in my local gas station pick one up and a bottle of water. It curves that craving and hold me over until my next meal! A great pick me up snack!
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
I really like all of the KIND Strong bars! They are a handy savory treat and they are really different. I save snacks like these for heavy activity days because they are relatively calorie dense but they are delicious with a decent nutritional profile for a pretty clean snack on the go.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
Seriously so good if you like nutty things. The flavoring is great, just watch out on your teeth because these are a bit crunchy. Price wise, they aren't bad. But anyway, they're a great healthy snack!
Angie D.
Wallingford
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this bar I love that I can get my nut intake all in this one bar I bought this at a gas station to try it out but since then I have bought 3 more boxes yes I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good protein bar
Carleigh R.
Appalachia, VA
Did not care for these at all. They were very nasty and so sticky. The taste was absolutely horrible. It did not meet my expectations at all. It was way too expensive to taste that bad. I will NEVER buy again.
Cynthia S.
Foodie Expert
I got some of these in a Blue Apron box and they are much healthier for you than others but they don't have the best flavor. It's like the Gatorade protein bars but those taste better. I wouldn't purchase them myself but they do fill you up.
Laura P.
Dayton, OH
Normally love Kind, but this one is just a little weird for my taste. I prefer my Kind bars sweet! But I will tell you that there is no bar out there that is healthier or more wholesome. I bought this at a coffee shop, but would stick with the more traditional variety next time.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I eat these before I go work out to give an extra boost of my energy. I always keep a handful in my book bag as well for healthy snacking during and in between classes. The price is pretty reasonable as well if you get them at Walmart.
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
Kind bars come in handy when you have a busy schedule and you need to grab something healthy to snack on. This flavor is my favorite the fact that it has protein makes this a wise choice. I would recommend these to my friends
Izzy G.
I love that even though there is a smiley flavor the almond flavor is still predominant. If you don't like a smiley flavor it may not be the best for you but they have so many other flavors that use more fruits and are sweeter that fill you up just as good.