BY PEG PEREGO

Peg perego stroller rain cover see more...

Q
This saved me while on a trip. It started to rain so having it packed saved my lil one from getting all wet. Def a must to have.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This rain cover goes on easily and it fold up small. It is also a great wind protector.
lou r.
miami
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Buen producto, se acopla perfectamente con el coche.
Me parece difícil de doblar para guardarlo sin que ocupe mucho espacio. De resto, es un buen producto.
Cortney W.
Winnipeg, MB
Money well spent! I live in Canada in a very snowy province, and I was scared this wouldn’t work well in the snow. It was FANTASTIC! It’s a wonder in the summer as well! The reason I bought it was, I have a small vehicle and I wanted a stroller that would fold small enough to fit in my trunk. I highly recommend this product to any parent out there! Don’t be afraid of the price tag. It’s amazing!
Amanda M.
Toronto
I bought this and I hate how it snaps to the stroller. It makes it extremely tight against the stroller which in theory is great! I think it made my son claustrophobic because he would loose it when we put it on. I eventually got a jolly jumper one that was looser and it was fine.
member-1aa25
I forgot my rain cover when visiting family in Ontario, so I bought a generic and be from Walmart and was disappointed to find it worked just as well as the peg perego one :(
Paulette G.
Do they come with warranty?