BY STROLL-AIR

Stroll-Air Stroller Organizer / Console can be used on most strollers on the market. The unique six straps allow the organizer to be attached horizontally or vertically on most strollers on the market. The velcro straps are padded with rubberized material to prevent slipping from strollers handles. The organizer has two insulated cup holders, one with drawstring and middle pocket with key clip, cell phone pocket and zippered pocket for storage. The magnetic closure will not disturb baby during opening and closing. see more...

Stroll-Air Stroller Organizer Console
  • "I don't have to lug around a huge diaper bag and everything is in front of me that I need" in 1 review
  • "Really great product and really great price." in 1 review
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't really love this bag, if you put too much stuff in it it gets heavy and can tip the stroller a bit, also it hands weird and bumps my legs when I'm pushing the stroller, I would rather just use the underneath storage or a backpack.
Tabitha S.
It hangs a little awkward - but is a helpful way to better organize your stuff and carry it so you can see it. I only use it for lightweight things (i.e. drinks, snacks, etc.)
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
Love this to stay organized while you are out with the little one. I used to cram everything down under the stroller but then couldn't find anything. This is a great bag
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
THe Stroll-Air Stroller Organizer Console hangs a little weird on our stroller and it doenst hold a lot especially if its heavier items. okay but not the best.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
A great product! It's so convenient and makes my life easier! I don't have to lug around a huge diaper bag and everything is in front of me that I need
Tarah C.
Waynesboro, VA
Seems like a pretty good idea for those strollers that may not have enough storage at the top four keys, phones, etc.
Stephanie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great bag for organizing items on the stroller without having to put them in the under compartment.
Talathia B.
Being able to hang this on your stoller for holding your wallet and any other items is great!
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Really great product and really great price. Highly recommend. Very nice and easy to use
Laurie M.
Calgary , AB
This holds snacks, my phone, my keys, my wallet, my coffee and water. One of the insulated pockets tore but otherwise very functional.
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Will it work with just any stroller
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this fit on a citymini?
Kelsey T.
I have the Truly Scrumptious baby stroller by Hiedi Klum. Wondering if anyone knows if this works for that stroller because this product seems great to have when you're always on the go like me!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this seem to get in the way a lot on strollers? I am having trouble finding out that is just right so I can STILL use my basket below the stroller without one of these getting in the way.
Alicia M.
burlington, NC
Is this a good stroller compared to others?