BY STROKE OF BEAUTY

Unbelievably dramatic volume, curl, definition and control are found in this mascara. An exclusive combination of ingredients extend and curl your lashes for the look of wider, bolder eyes instantly. The innovative formula allows you to help achieve the inkiest, blackest lashes with a special combination of pigments and olive esters, as the brush allows easy access to every last lash and the nourishing formula creates a subtle sheen on your lashes. Your eyes, only bigger, more defined and endlessly artful!

• Does this mascara get clumpy?2 Answers
  • Does it make your eyelashes clumpy or spread out? Looks good!2 Answers
  • Does it make your eyelashes get clumpy?2 Answers
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, it's not clumpy. It really volumes my lashes, and makes them pop! It lasts long , I always have a hard time finding mascara that I can use cause most that I've come to find clump up and just look really messy. But this is by far the best one yet. My personal opinion It's all about the brush and that's what makes the difference.
Amy B.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a BIG fan of the Benefit Roller Lash mascara, so when it was suggested that I try this brand, I didn't expect it would match my love for Roller Lash. Boy was I wrong! It goes on and stays on until you take it off, minimal flaking, and soft lash feel...not hard or clumpy. (I used it on naked lashes, no primer) I'm kind of a mascara snob, so I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it so well. Once removed, my lashes were soft and felt natural, without lingering product. A win-win product.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this mascara by a friend and loved it! It separated my lashes and gave me so much length! I like to switch up mascaras and this is always my go to! I gravitate to this mascara than most. Will purchase again!
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
this mascara leave your eyelashes longer and with lots of volume!! I highly recommend this mascara. it's a little pricey depending on where you get it from, it compares to other mascaras I'm not really sure what other brands but I have used other mascaras that we're just as good as this one does!!
Liliana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE the Stoke of Beauty Lash Exhibit Mascara! it is my first time buying it and it has fulfilled my expectations above and beyond. i do recommend it to all my friends and family it is worth every penny! give it a try, you will not regret it!
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara that I don't have to spend forever trying to get it to stick to my lashes and this is the perfect one! I already have super long eyelashes but I'm always looking for something that can just make my eyes pop. This product stays on all day and never flakes which is so nice!
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is okay. It did great when applying but I was looking for a more full look and this wasn't the one to get that from. It stayed on nicely and came off gently at the end of my day. It had a good color just not good for fullness.
Jamie O.
Burlington, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the mascara I've tried this is one of my favorites. It doesn't clump like a lot of them I've used and it lasts really long. Most of the one I get I have to reapply after so often but I don't with this one.
Lisamarie C.
Arverne, NY
I use this without a lash primer and it looks just as great. I normally recommended primers before just to give that boost. But it's not necessary with this item. Recommend ten times! Haha
Maryanni S.
Central Falls, RI
Great product!! I love how dark and long it makes your eyelashes look. It's also great because it does not clump up on your eyelash and makes it look like you have fake ones on.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it make your eyelashes get clumpy?
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
Never heard of this brand is it worth price
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your eyelashes clumpy or spread out? Looks good!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara get clumpy?
Ocheiry C.
Does it look messy on your eyelashes or its a soft look?