Add a Photo

By STROEHMANN
#139 in Bread
Stroehmann???? Dutch Country???? 100% Whole Wheat Bread.
Pennsylvania Dutch Bakers.
20 Grams of Whole Grain per serving.
Good Source of Calcium and Vitamin A, D, & E.
No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
1 lb 8 oz (680g).
Photo (1)
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.

I love this bread!
It's super tasty and I love this with ham or turkey. It tastes so good I love it so much. Perfect for sandwiches and lunches. Amazing when you toast it with a bit of butter yummy!
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Gloucester City, NJ

Really good bread, large slices, thick, dense without being hard and dry. Makes great French toast without turning to mushy paste. Just too pricey for my budget and the number of slices.
Maria B.
Maria B.

This is the best bread. It is consistently delicious and healthy. When it is on sale it is well priced. It holds up well to toasting. I would definitely recommend this bread.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

Tasty bread! Always fresh when I buy it at my local market. Keeps you full too! I would recommend it for lunches!! Taste great toasted too!
Patrice N.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA

Stroehmann Dutch county 100% whole wheat bread I love this bread won't eat any thing else
Leah Y.
Leah Y.

I love this Dutch whole wheat bread for sandwiches. It is tasty and has a great texture.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Sun Prairie, WI

this bread is great!! I use it all the time to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
tori h.
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA

How many sugars per slice ?

Join Now