StriVectin® Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Nerline G.

BY STRIVECTIN

Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrating molecule, can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. Paired with NIA-114, this dual-action serum visibly plumps skin with moisture to bring dehydrated skin back to life. Limit 1 order per day. WHAT IT DOESChamber 1 contains 6 unique forms of Hyaluronic to visibly plump skin with immediate and sustained hydration. Chamber 2 combines NIA-114 and ceramides to lock in moisture and prevent water loss. At the push of a button, the dual-phase formula fuses into the ultimate moisture treatment. THE BENEFITS: REHYDRATE + REPLUMP+ Deeply hydrates skin and locks in moisture+ Visibly plumps and smoothes the look of lines and wrinkles+ Improves skin's ability to retain moisture see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I just got this as a sample from a sephora order, so I only got a few uses out of it. But I really like it! It feels so smooth and made my skin look and feel soft and smooth. It has a very light scent, but I love the way it smells. It’s quite expensive, but most serums are. When I’m out of my current serums, I think this might be the next one I buy.
Chris K.
Springville
I love this serum, when you first put it on you notice a change in your skin. Your pores are smaller, your skin tone looks even and your wrinkles are less defined. I’ve been using it for three months now and will continue to buy it
Emily A.
Ballston Spa, NY
Any serum that has a high concentration of hyaluronic acid is my skins best friend. I love this serum because I have really dry skin and I find that when I use it I have less dry patches and my skin looks plumped and refined.
Jazz🐱 W.
albany
My skin feels smoother and firmer after just a few weeks of using this serum at night. StriVectin® Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum 1 oz.
Tatianna J.
I love this product so much. It plumps my skin and gives much needed hydration! It doesn’t irritate my skin at all and makes it feel lovely and I have sensitive skin. It feels very luxurious on the skin. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is Amazing! It's your perfect skin in a bottle. This serum plumps and rehydrates the skin leaving it smooth, soft and supple. It restores and mimics the skins natural moisture balance and gives it a youthful glow. It's pricy but so worth it!
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin instantly soft, smooth, and hydrated. I like to use it as a serum under my moisturizer!
cheyanne m.
united states
This product is great. It doesnt weigh your face down. And on top of a light moisturizer it also works against wrinkles.
Jeannine B.
What moisturizer is suggested to use after you apply this?