StriVectin® Glycolic Skin Reset Mask uploaded by Robyn D.

BY STRIVECTIN

THE ACID: GLYCOLICGlycolic Acid, the most effective of the alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal fresh, renewed skin. Paired with NIA-114, this potent yet gentle retexturizer delivers maximum benefits with minimal irritation. WHAT IT DOESWith micro-encapsulated Glycolic Acid for slow-release exfoliation, the supercharged formula restores radiance and dramatically improves texture in just 5 minutes. THE BENEFITS: RESURFACEExfoliates for smooth, soft skin Diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles Brightens and restores radiance see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany B.
Strivectin makes products that really give great results. This mask has helped my texture a teeny bit on the cheeks and I do think it's helped smooth some lines on the forehead as well. It's easy to remove once dry, has a very yummy scent (that doesn't irritate my skin) and the packaging is sleek. I do just hate how pricey their products are!
Patty S.
What a wonderful mask! I love that it is super fast and you see results after the first use.  I could feel a very slight tingling sensation when wearing this.  Once removed there was no redness my skin felt clean, smooth, and had a lovely glow to it.  I use this 2x a week and love the results!
Robyn D.
This home acid mask does to the letter everything it says it does. My favorite thing about this mask is that the results are even better a few hours later. It has a really awesome scent, but honestly at a product of this calliber I would prefer unscented, a would like to have. Actually instant results and skincare that works. It's cheap than some other at home alternatives. The only thing to make me scratch is that right at 5 min I start to feel tingly. Not sure if it is a good safety timer for serious skin care users or a little flaw.
Ashley M.
The mask is great.  I can feel it working and my skin is link and smoothly immediately following application.  It doesn't burn or overdry skin.  I am a first time use and would definitely buy it again.  I purchased it online along with an eye cream.
Dixie L.
Grand Prairie
Purchased at: ULTA
Beat mask ever my skin hasn’t looked or felt this good...it smells awesome. My skin glows after this mask it’s so much softer dark spots are lighter but was very gentle no burning or redness afterwards.
Sydney F.
Love this mask when my face is feeling pretty blah. Targets uneven skin tone, acne and fine lines