Strivectinlabs StriVectinLABS 5-Minute Weekly Glycolic Peel, (two 1.7 oz tubes), 1.7 fl oz

BY STRIVECTIN

A potent, two-step resurfacing treatment that helps to reveal younger looking skin. The 5-minute, weekly treatment helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and restore vibrancy. The look of pores is diminished as complexion appears more even-toned, luminous and youthful. What It Does: With its unique, dual phase process, the 5-minute exfoliating treatment is an instant and progressive solution to multiple signs of aging. It helps stimulate cell turnover and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears more refined and the look of pores is diminished. Instantly, it improves clarity and enhances radiance for a luminous, youthful glow. With a smoother skin surface, the application of makeup is easier and more even. & lt see more...

Rita E.
Vancouver
I love this glycolic peel. It’s two step process only takes less than five minutes! The glycolic acid works fast and exfoliates instantly. This peel isn’t ideal for sensitive skin as it does leave skin slightly red. This is only temporary.
My skin was left smooth and fine lines from sun damage on my forehead, as well as enlarged pores were minimized.
Love this mask!
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me.
Symone D.
Ajax , ON
This product is on the pricey side, however it has done wonders to my skin. I do not use it weekly as recommended, more along the lines of once a month as my skin is on the sensitive side. I will definitely keep repurchasing this item.
Amelia C.
I use this product only every other week and even with using it less than recommended, I find it's been keeping my 40 year old face looking a little younger.
Dani A.
['Hinton', ''], AB
Not as great as some of the other peels I have used. It left my skin feeling quite dry but smooth and radiant. Would recommend for the right skin tone.
Mich a.
Hamilton
I find this product to be intriguing, I have not seen many results from the product and have been using it for a few weeks. However, the acid blend in the product do resurface the skin and I have noticed a slight different in texture, especially surrounding scarring.