StriVectinLABS Facial Toner Gel Pads, 6 pairs

Replenishment gel pads for the StriVectinLABS Facial Toner Used with the StriVectinLabs Facial Toner, these replacement gel pads are designed to transmit the electrotherapy technology that stimulates the nerves surrounding the facial muscles for a more youthful appearance. It's recommended that gel pads be replaced at least once a week as the surface picks up skin debris and becomes dry over time. Facial Toner Gel Pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StriVectinLABS Facial Toner Gel Pads, 6 pairs!
How would you rate this product?
Edmonton
Having only used this several times, I noticed a difference in my face. I noticed that my face is toned and blood flow increased. I get people asking me if I've lost weight everyday because my face looks slimmer! Skin is more firm now! I don't recommend having company around while using this as it is quite awkward having people see you with the headset on.

Looking for your answer?