StriVectinLABS Facial Toner, 1 ea

The High-Tech Solution for Ageless Skin The FDA-cleared StriVectinLABS Facial Toner utilizes the same advanced electrotherapy used in doctors' offices and high-end spas. Like all muscles in the body, facial muscles need to be gently exercised to preserve the muscle mass and volume that define the shape of the face. The Facial Toner gently stimulates the nerves that control the major facial muscles for a younger looking appearance. In a 12-week clinical study, 94% agreed skin felt firmer, 90% agreed face was more toned, 80% agreed face looked lifted. Featured in August 22nd WWD It's recommended that gel padsbe replaced at least once a week. Facial Toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StriVectinLABS Facial Toner, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Park City, UT
I really like this toner but I expected it to get rid of more dirt and debris on the skin than it actually does. It works decently but I would not recommend it to other people.

Looking for your answer?