BY STRIVECTIN

NIA-114 Energizing Oxygen Complex Helps Deliver Continuous Hydration 2 Helps Strengthen the Skin Barrier 3 Promotes Healthy-Looking Complexion Extreme Cream combines breakthrough hydrating actives and potent anti-aging ingredients promoting skin that looks and feels replenished, plumped and nourished throughout the day. Moisture seeking molecules, known for their ability to maintain water reserves, help deliver 24 hours of continuous hydration, while the appearance of lines and wrinkles is noticeably smoothed. Patented, age-fighting NIA-114 technology helps strengthen the skin barrier, bolstering its defenses against the environmental damage that can accelerate the aging process, while an Energizing Oxygen Complex helps breathe new life into skin for renewed energy and a glowing, healthy-looking complexion. StriVectinLABS was developed using the latest emerging technologies a see more...

Krystle B.
Caryville, TN
Don't know why they're discontinuing this product, it's pricey, but works great. It's a thick cream that doesn't feel heavy and leaves my skin baby soft when I get up in the morning
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I use the facial peel and after a peel, I apply the booster oil and then the extreme creme. I like the feel of this extreme cream going on over the booster oil and the calm cooling I feel with its application. I recommend using this product when using the professional peel with or without the booster oil. It does give morehydration and calming effect to the skin right after a peel.
Bethany L.
Kentville , NS
Initially I was a bit skeptical as it has a very thick texture. A little goes a long way. Skin feels smooth and moisturized with all the anti aging stuff happening. I'm loving how it makes my skin feel.

back