BY STRIVECTIN

Innovative Anti-Wrinkle Precision Patches deliver moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid to skin to instantly plump and smooth surface lines and wrinkles – in just 15 minutes. The Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Balm is an intensive, daily anti-wrinkle treatment with 5% proprietary NIA-114 technology that seals in the actives and helps diminish the appearance of laugh lines and other facial lines. Anti-Wrinkle Precision Patches of red seaweed and hyaluronic acid target wrinkle-prone areas to address expression lines, brow and lip lines, laugh lines, crow’s feet – and other facial lines. The daily Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Balm, with NIA-114 technology, seals in the actives and reinforces your anti-wrinkle results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
These under eye gel pads were so much fun! I used them once before a wedding to reduce puffiness and it worked. They did tingle a bit so I was ready to remove them before the allotted time was over. The only issue I had was that they kept sliding down my face and I had a hard time keeping one of the pads under my eye.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this how it's all natural ingredients amazing product to use on the body and face well worth it I highly recommend it to other of course it's gentle not harsh at all no worries no room for improvement needed at all
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
LOVE THIS!!! Pricey but worth it. Gives your skin that baby smooth look, relaxes wrinkles & smoothed rough spots. Gentle on your skin. Nice packaging too. I recommend.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love these!! They feel so good on my eyes and leave me looking refreshed! They are great!! Highly recommend!
Katt R.
Katt R.
This stuff is amazing the eye patches are like gold and the after cream is so amazing I love using it right after I take the patches off and in between till I do the next ones I find that my under eyes are quite crepey and when I use this product they look plump and full and totally bring me back to life These Are A must-have for any beauty gurus or beauty junkies Arsenal
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
These eye pads are so awesome. I have used them about 5 times and my undereyes always look lifted and more lively when I am done. It's worth the price .
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Cambridge, Ontario
I like this definitely plumped the skin to look more vibrant and firm. Although for the Price point I think it's over rated