BY STRIVECTIN

The youth activating trio contains sd advanced, eye concentrate for wrinkles and potent wrinkle reducing treatment. Formulated with collagex-ce complex, sd advanced harnesses the latest advances in skincare science to target collagen iii, also known as ‘youth collagen’, for powerful anti-aging benefits. A series of scientifically-designed studies proves the following effects: significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, targets 'youth collagen' for healthy, younger looking skin, hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture, strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance. Eye concentrate is an under eye cream targeting under eye wrinkles and crow's feet around the eyes. Specifically developed for the delicate eye area, this powerful, yet gentle formula is proven to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and under-eye puffiness while visibly reducing dark circles. Potent wrinkle reducing treatment serum is a silky, lightweight formula proven to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkle length, width, and number. Super-charged with our patented nia-114 molecule, plus biotechnologically derived peptides and purifying plant botanicals, it improves skin tone and texture. Skin appears more radiant and luminous. The result - skin that looks and feels more youthful. see more...

• I bought this set and am a bit confused. I apply the eye ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laynah C.
Cedar City , UT
I personally think this is the best anti aging line out there because my mother in law had such excellent results using it. I use it more as a preventative measure but I plan on continuing to use strivectin exclusively.
Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
L O V E these products, especially the stretch mark serum! Mine are completely gone! A friend of mine who had a baby tried it and hers are gone too! Definitely worth every penny!
achoooox o.
Used the one for stretch marks/wrinkles. Have to be consistently diligent to see results. I saw results after a month
Lindsay A.
Fremont, CA
I bought this set and am a bit confused. I apply the eye cream and serum and follow up with the stretch mark and wrinkle treatment and then everything pulls up on my face. I've tried in different order and the same thing happens. Tested this on my hand and it happens there too. Anyone else have this problem?