BY STRIVECTIN

Wrinkles don t stand a chance against our proprietary NIA-114™ technology, discovered in skin cancer research to rebuild skin layers. Now your skin can fight off the deepest wrinkles with this easy anti-aging regime. Exfoliate and prime your skin for optimal treatment with Instant Retexturizing Scrub. StriVectin-SD and StriVectin-SH Hydro-Thermal Deep Wrinkle Serum work together to ensure a comprehensive approach in reducing the appearance of fine lines, creases and deep wrinkles. The Wrinkle Manager Kit - Easy as 1-2-3! see more...

• This is the one skincare product I have not tried yet and I am DY...1 Answers
Teresa J.
Newton
I wanted to love this so badly. My cousin swears by Strivecton and her skin looks amazing. Saw this trio at Ulta and thought I would try it. I did not see a difference in my skin except for major over drying.
Not sure if I would use it again. I did like the eye serum most of all but doubt I will get the neck or face cream again separately.
member-486f9
This product was a disappointment in relation to claims made by the brand and the results in relation to the purchase price of products. It left a visible sheen on my skin after several hours and felt dry rather than having a moisturizing effect.
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
I was shocked when I first read the ingredients, I wasnt expecting to find so many wonderful natural ingredients in there! So I gave it a try,, and theyre definitely good products! My skin loves it!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
If you see this combo put there, pick it up! Yes this works wonders on skin. I know I'm getting optimal results with this duo.
Diana S.
This is the one skincare product I have not tried yet and I am DYING to try it. I've heard raving reviews about it but I'm still hesitate to spend the money since its so expensive. It it that much better than its competitors?