BY STRIVECTIN

This tightening trio is recommended for those who are experiencing a loss of firmness or elasticity. The combination of these three products will visibly correct sagging, thin and wrinkled skin. Kit Includes : StriVectin- SD Intensive Concentrate, 1oz - Formulated with a proprietary complex of 8% NIA-114 and Peptide Actives, this formula is clinically proven to improve the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks in 2-8 weeks. Tightening Neck Cream, 1oz - A rich, restorative cream that helps restores firmness, shape and dimension. The neck regains lift and contour in as little as 8 weeks. Tig. see more...

Shannon C.
LOVE!  This has been such a godsend to me.  I am 40 and starting to see my skin lose it's firmness and I needed something to help.  I got this trial kit on clearance and decided to give it a try.  I LOVE IT!  The only downfall is the full size products are really expensive, but good skincare items are.  I will just be buying one item at a time.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I really like this product. It gave me a chance to try out these products and for the price it was pretty good. I think it was $40 for them. The value for what you get given it is a Strivectin product is good. They don't smell and go good under your make up.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a great kit because it allows you to try different products from the brand and I feel like it gives you the chance to decide whether or not these products are for you for me personally I like some of them.
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
As a woman that just turned 60! I am using these trio of products ans so far so good! I love the way it makes my skin feel and the scent is pleasant not medicinal smelling like so many products out there. I am going to keep using this and see how things turn out. I am hoping this is the one!