StriVectin-TL Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Dan E.

BY STRIVECTIN

Lightweight yet powerful serum delivers a potent dose of instant toning. Tightens, firms and returns youthful face contour. See more lift with our exclusive Three-Tiered Technology that works from within, first tightening skin s surface, then fortifying the skin matrix. Finally, NIA-114™ strengthens skin s ability to hold natural collagen. So skin looks lifted, firmer - more youthful. Concern: Sagging Skin Paraben Free, Non-comedogenic. Tightening Face Serum. see more...

Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Was suggested this product at Sephora. I love tightening serums and moisturizers. My face loves to fight the pull of gravity, too! This product is light and non-greasy, just like a serum should be. I noticed somewhat of a tightening feel, but it wasn’t significant. I have been using it a month and won’t repurchase, but it definitely was not a bad product.
Nicole W.
It’s not fancy, but StriVectin Tightening and Sculpting Face Cream, 1.7 oz. works. I used this cream for 8 weeks, twice a day, and absolutely noticed an improvement in my skin’s clarity, texture, and radiance, but alas, not my fine lines. The airtight pump packaging is great since it keeps the product pure and fresh and eliminates waste by delivering the right amount for each use. I do prefer a prettier bottle or jar for my vanity, but when you can find it at TJ Maxx, the price is right, and the science seems pretty solid. I’d buy it again, just not at full price.
Chris K.
Springville
Haven't had that much experience with this serum. I just started using it last week. But so far it seems to be doing the trick. Goes on well not sticky or to heavy. I've noticed a slight change in the wrinkles ony forehead.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Omg this is some good stuff! I am using it on my hooded eyes and I can tell a difference in 2 days! My eyes look firmer and more toned! Plus it's not too expensive.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I found this at my TJ Maxx and decided to give it a whirl. It quickly became my ride or die morning face serum. I made it my morning serum because it goes on really silky and absorbs quickly. The only reason I'm not still using it is that I can't find it on the cheap anymore anywhere and simply can't afford the full price. I did see actual firming result, but more so than that, it really shrank my pores. The pores on my cheeks are significantly more noticeable after discontinuing this product. You best believe I will definitely pick this up as soon as I find it at a price point I can afford!
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Giving this 4 out of 5 because I'm a new user however with that being said I do see slight results and I'm very happy with this product. I'm definitely going to keep using it. I'm going to repurchase this product and so far I'd recommend this to others.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
As a serum, I liked how this went on smooth, and made my skin appear more bright and healthy.  As for the tightening effects, I did not notice that effect, but I did receive compliments about my skin over a period of use.  The price can be very off-putting, but if you're looking for a high end serum, the quality is unmatched.
Yamily S.
New York , NY
Amazing product! Oh lord! I love this serum, when I applied this one in my skin it feels really good and soft. I have been using this one for a while and I noticed that my face is looking different, more radiant and clean. I recommended this one 100%.
Gina C.
Jackson, Tn
It works, but it can be a wee bit irritating to broken skin. It also leaves the face a bit greasy, so if you are going to apply foundation wipe off the excess. I also wish it was in a squeeze tube. The pump either gives too much or too little product. But the product it self does exactly what it's supposed to. I would recommend.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Personally do not like this brand or this product. Feel like it is a waste of money. Mostly feel like placebo effect

back