BY STRIVECTIN #1 in Neck Creams

This #1 selling neck cream just got upgraded and is everything you need for a more youthful looking neck and décolleté in one powerful formula. This powerful cream features the breakthrough Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex™ to improve skin elasticity and provide visible lift, while smoothing the appearance of horizontal neck lines and sagging. Botanically-derived Brightening Complex helps even skin tone on the décolleté while patented NIA-114™ technology strengthens the skin barrier. The effects of gravity appear reversed for more refined, toned definition. After just 4 weeks 92% of users showed an improvement in uneven skin tone on the décolleté.* After just 8 weeks 90% of users showed tighter, more lifted skin on the neck and décolleté.**

*Based on instrumentation testing after 4 weeks, when used as directed.

**Based on instrumentation testing after 8 weeks, when used as directed.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Nicotinate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Sorbitan Laurate, Tetrapeptide-21, Ceramide NG, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil/Oleic Acid Aminopropanediol Amides/Esters, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Bisabolol, Pullulan, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Poloxamer, Silica, Arachidyl Alcohol, Lignoceryl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene

Usage:

1. Apply to clean skin in the morning and night
2. Apply a thin layer to front of neck
3. Gently massage into skin with an upward motion
4. Apply along jawline and sides of neck
5. Massage into decollete in a circular motion

Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I got a sample of this and almost gave it away because I thought I didn't need it. But I tried it out and was surprised at the difference in the skin on my neck when I used it versus when I had stopped using it. It made the skin tighter for sure. I finished up the sample and have noticed such a difference now that I haven't used it for awhile that I will be purchasing the full size. It is pricey, but it works. Also, it absorbed very quickly into my skin, which I liked.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
It’s a nice product but I haven’t really seen much of a difference with using this product. This is to me a pricey product line but they have some really good products. They could definitely go down in price a little. I would not use the neck cream again as I didn’t see a change but the other products are nice.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Oh. My. Goodness!!! I bought this as a birthday present to myself...lol. I ordered it online from their website. I so so SO love it. It works amazingly well. Far surpassed my expectations. My 38 year old neck is looking amazing after 2 weeks. Will buy again for sure!!!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
My daily go to! While it makes your skin feel soft all day, a little goes miles! It's price point is on the expensive side but it does what it says! Reduced fine lines, wrinkles and scars as well and I've noticed a definite definition to my jaw line and tightening of my neck. I will purchase again!
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Left my skin very hydrated and clean. Its such a great brand. Bought at Sephora, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
I wasn’t aware this would help with my “bacne” but it did! Cleared up my back around where I put it on my neck. I started putting it directly on pimples and they go away within two days. Other retinoids I’ve used have done this but not without making my skin angry.
Dani S.
Columbia
Purchased at: eBay
This product is so expensive. I also think that it smells really bad. The cream is very thick and can feel a bit heavy on the skin. I can’t say how it works for anti-aging because I couldn’t get myself to keep using it because of the unpleasant smell.
alex k.
Received this as a sample in my advent calendar and I LOVE it. Feels so smooth on my neck and smells great. A little goes a VERY long way with this product. It’s on the pricey side which is annoying since I thought this product was great!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I can't speak for long term as I just had a foil packet, but dang this stuff feels amazing. I'm not sure if it's worth the price, but this stuff is so thick and rich. It has the best consistancy ever. I kind of hate I tried it 😂
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
I know I’m only 26 but it’s never to early to keep your skin young and tight. I use this nightly on my neck, under chin, and collar bones. Expensive but worth it. I got mine at tjmax for cheaper.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Did anyone have an allergic reaction after using this product?! My first use was fine...no issues. Second night and I woke up with the entire neck and area covered in bumps and bright red sunburn look that lasted 2 days. I've yet to try again but wondering if it's normal and perhaps I used too much or it stops after use. It hurt so I was scared to keep using it. I'm ready to return and my $139 back but perhaps it's just normal during first time use?
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Is this worth the money?
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
How long before you start seeing a difference ?
Marni M.
North Bay
Has anyone else noticed that it makes the skin tingle for a bit after applying ? Is his normal ?
Menna B.
Cairo,Nasr City
Does it actually reduces fine lines / neck wrinkles ??