StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream

All the power of the breakthrough Gravitite-CF Lifting Complexª in a light textured formula. TL Light improves skin elasticity and provides visible lift, while smoothing the appearance of horizontal neck lines and sagging while patented NIA-114ª technology strengthens the skin barrier. The effects of gravity appear reversed for more refined, toned definition. After four weeks, 95% of users reported their neck and decolletage appeared less crepey** and 92% reported their neck and jaw line appeared more youthful and healthy.** **Based on consumer evaluation after 4 weeks, when used as directed.

Does this product really work? Is it worth the price?
[product:strivectin-tl-advanced-tightening-neck-cream]. My dermatologist recommended this product. I want to try it but it’s so expensive! Is this worth the price?
[product:strivectin-tl-advanced-tightening-neck-cream] Could I use this with vitamin c + retinol serum? Or would the pep tight serum be a better match?
Start your review of StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a free sample of this neck cream with a recent Ulta order and I just don’t think it’s something they I necessarily need. It is super moisturizing, but I don’t have fine lines or crepey skin on my neck yet so I didn’t really see a difference there. I also don’t really have an issue with firmness, so I don’t really need something to firm and lift my neck or décolletage. That being said, this cream is super thick and is almost like a combo of a cream and an ointment. It’s super easy to apply and absorbs really quickly into the skin. It’s very moisturizing and has a pleasant, floral scent. It does contain fragrance. It has quite a few moisturizing and nourishing oils and extracts. It also contains hyaluronic, oleic and lactic acids. Overall it’s a nice cream, but I personally prefer to just extend my facial skincare routine into my neck area. Especially since this cream retails at $95 for 1.7 oz, I unfortunately wouldn’t purchase it in the future.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Aneli C.
Purchased at: Costco
I love it, it's great to combat and prevent annoying neck wrinkles. So far I have not found another better product which is fabulous cream. Tell me if you agree with me that this cream is the best for neck wrinkles
Leah M.
Palm Harbor, FL
This neck cream is amazing!! It makes my neck feel so smooth after applying and it helps give me a little lift. I am still young for neck creams so I only use it about once a week, but my mother and grandmother use it religiously. It helps reduce lines, lift and firm the next. I also love how advanced Strivectin is in their technology.
Heather G.
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Heather G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Initially I thought that I liked this product. After awhile though it just didn’t seem like it was working and deeper lines were appearing on my chest. I’ve decided it’s time to switch to something new. In the plus side it was not scented and I never had a bad reaction to it. I won’t be purchasing again.
Pamela H.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this product off and on for close to 4 years. All I can say is it works. At 53, the skin on my neck is the worst part of my face, in my opinion...pretty sure its genetics. It makes me feel great when women I work with ask me what I use. My recommendation is to but this when ulta has it on their skin events at 50% off. It'll last you to the next event! 3 Pack - StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream 3.4 oz
Kris L.
Derry, NH
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Kris L.
I’ve been using this cream for a while now and haven’t really seen or feel tightening. I apply this on my neck and it’s a thick cream. It doesn’t apply smoothly but it absorbs quick. I am still going to use it just because I don’t want to waste it but not sure if it does anything.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Thuy N.
Moisturizing, smoothing, neck cream. Not sure if it works for me. I've been using this consistently but I don't feel or see the tightening effect. But it does feel good around the neck area when I apply it on. I’ll keep trying it.
Ann T.
Marshfield , MA
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Ann T.
I can’t say enough how impressed I am with this product! It works quickly and helps tighten my neck area and jawline . I’ve only been using about a week or so and it’s definitely a keeper
Sherry L.
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream uploaded by Sherry L.
This is one of the best beauty investments that I have ever made. I had noticed a lack of firmness in the area around my jaw, and after doing a lot of research, purchased two mini jars. Before they were gone, I noticed a drastic improvement in the firmness of my jawline. Worth every penny.
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok, so I just started using these StriVectin products. Starting with a clean face, you first apply the Wrinkle Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum. I followed up with the StriVectin SD Anti-Wrinkle Advanced Plus moisturizer for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks. Then I applied THIS product - the StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus on my neck, throat & decolette. It is a very thick & creamy consistency. And it really doesn't take much. So far, I like this product. REALLY hoping it helps smooth out the creases in my neck & horizontal lines, crepey skin. No doubt looking down at my phone has sped that up! I am also hopeful it will help with lines on the side of my face & loosening skin under my chin & neck (jowels? 😳) So if this stuff will actually help sculpt my jawline then - TAKE my $money$ ! I did feel a teensy bit of tingling after applying. And several hours later, i feel a tiny itch on my neck every now & then. I'm thinking that's just active ingredients. But you might want to be cautious if you have sensitive skin & do a test spot. Me? I just went for it & did the dang thing. Lol. These StriVectin products have won numerous awards & contain NIA-114, which is supposed to aid in strengthening the skin barrier to produce a youthful appearance. I wish I'd started this years ago, instead of waiting til my skin began to change. They claim this is the #1 selling neck cream & alot of people say it works. So I will update this review in a week or 2, after I have more than first impressions. I am documenting trying this regimen in photos. I'll also be sure to update how well it works with makeup. #strivectin #neckcream StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethany B.
il y a 4 mois
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream. My dermatologist recommended this product. I want to try it but it’s so expensive! Is this worth the price?
Sheila J. il y a 4 mois
the old saying you get what you pay for sadly isn't it with this, there are other brands like loreal that are a ton cheaper, even the gopure line has one cheaper that does the job. I was looking online too for one and came a cross a video or two of people hating this product. that it never worked for them. so i skipped that. i did find a video for a product is 15 dollars. nivea skin firming and smoothing concentrate serum. i would try that before going to anything more expensive.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 4 mois
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream Could I use this with vitamin c + retinol serum? Or would the pep tight serum be a better match?
Marcy B.
Savoy, IL
il y a un an
StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream How long does it take to see significant results from this product?
Alvina K. il y a un an
You will see the results in a week
manpreet K.