BY STRIVECTIN #3 in Neck Creams

Hydrating neck cream tightens, firms and returns youthful neck and jaw line contour. Protein tighteners and our patented NIA-114™ take your neck to new heights. Only StriVectin has NIA-114™, our proprietary form of vitamin B3 discovered during skin cancer research and backed by clinical trials, to help renew skin strength. Skin s ability to fight sagging, hold natural collagen and moisture improves. So you see more lift. Concern: Sagging Skin. Paraben Free, Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I got a sample of this and almost gave it away because I thought I didn't need it. But I tried it out and was surprised at the difference in the skin on my neck when I used it versus when I had stopped using it. It made the skin tighter for sure. I finished up the sample and have noticed such a difference now that I haven't used it for awhile that I will be purchasing the full size. It is pricey, but it works. Also, it absorbed very quickly into my skin, which I liked.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
It’s a nice product but I haven’t really seen much of a difference with using this product. This is to me a pricey product line but they have some really good products. They could definitely go down in price a little. I would not use the neck cream again as I didn’t see a change but the other products are nice.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Oh. My. Goodness!!! I bought this as a birthday present to myself...lol. I ordered it online from their website. I so so SO love it. It works amazingly well. Far surpassed my expectations. My 38 year old neck is looking amazing after 2 weeks. Will buy again for sure!!!
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Left my skin very hydrated and clean. Its such a great brand. Bought at Sephora, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
I wasn’t aware this would help with my “bacne” but it did! Cleared up my back around where I put it on my neck. I started putting it directly on pimples and they go away within two days. Other retinoids I’ve used have done this but not without making my skin angry.
Veronica M.
I've used this morning and night in my neck and felt no difference other than my neck feeling more moisturized. I got a deluxe Sample from Ulta and it comes in a nice jar but it's pricey and not worth the price to me. Maybe I should have tried it for longer but I got discouraged by the lack of results
Susie C.
Never had I tried a product ONCE and been forever changed. Literally noticed a difference in ONE DAY. Amazinggggg. If you wanna get rid of "tech-neck" this is the product to do it. So expensive, but so so SO worth it. You can get it at Ulta... I really wish Sephora sold it so more people knew it's life-changing ability.** PRO TIP. **StriVectin is also sold at Costco! But from what I've seen, they only sell it in "value packs", includes like three different things and not all the lines, like this would be the "tightening" line.
Lisa P.
Savannah
This product has changed my life! My skin was starting to show my age. In a matter of days my skin has tightened and feels more plump and youthful! I will never use any other face cream after using this one. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny!! It's not greasy at all, it absorbs completely into the skin. Everything breaks me out but my skin is actually smoother now than it has been in years!! I'm in love with this face cream!!
Penny R.
Asheboro, NC
I use this to keep me from having the turkey neck at thanksgiving--and all year long! It goes on smoothly, smells clean and absorbs cleanly without being greasy. I've used this cream for seven or eight years and swear by it! Strivectin keeps me looking young, and makes me look forward to high school reunions. Smooth this Tightening neck cream on at night and on in the morning for fantastic results!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
This stuff is the real deal. I use it daily for an anti aging treatment. I’m 28 years old and have been using it for a month or so and can tell it’s already tightened my neck line, I wasn’t aware that I needed treatment until I noticed a difference after using this. Definitely recommend this product! I’m not sure how well it would work on mature skin but it’s definitely doing its job for me.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Did anyone have an allergic reaction after using this product?! My first use was fine...no issues. Second night and I woke up with the entire neck and area covered in bumps and bright red sunburn look that lasted 2 days. I've yet to try again but wondering if it's normal and perhaps I used too much or it stops after use. It hurt so I was scared to keep using it. I'm ready to return and my $139 back but perhaps it's just normal during first time use?
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Is this worth the money?
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
How long before you start seeing a difference ?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I saw an ad for this and would really love to try it out. I'm creeping up on 35 next year and starting to notice a little sag under my chin. Has anyone been using this that has seen great results? Also, how is it on sensitive skin?
Heather M.
Las Vegas, NV
I was wondering if this product is truly that good? I've been careful to wear sun block for many years, but at 48 years old there are signs of aging. I just want to do it as gracefully as I can!