StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum

See lifted, Younger Eyes Treat loss of firmness, under-eye puffiness and droopy eyelids all-in-one!  See instantly tighter, younger eyes, improved firmness and more defined eyelids with this quick absorbing anti-aging serum.  The unique metal tip applicator cools away puffiness and smooths away crepey skin around your entire eye area with every application. What is it? A breakthrough in anti-aging – this highly specialized eye serum visibly tightens and lifts thin, lax and droopy skin around the eye area for a full 360° tightening eye lift. Who is it for? Women who are starting to notice sagg.

Does this help with crows feet?? How about under the eye bags?? Thank you in advance!
Start your review of StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum!
I have used this product it reduced eye area wrinkles...it comes in nice package...i used it only in night time...i bought it from amazon. it had last me for pretty long time..i would recommend this to who are suffering from wrinkes near eye area.
I love this serum!! I have been using it for a month and I have noticed my tiny wrinkles are gone!! I love the steel applicatior! The cool touch on my eyes helps depuff my eyes also. I like that its not greasy, yet hydrates.
Topeka, KS
Another really great eye product from strivectin . This is a serum so you use it under your eye creams . Can be used for day or night regimen. And it has a metal top so if you keep it in the fridge , it’s cooking and really good to help with those puffy under eyes! It’s called 360 means you can use it all around the eye not just u see the eyes light most eye creams
Bennettsville, SC
I have slightly droopy eyelids (hereditary), so I bought this at the beauty advisor’s suggestion at Ulta. I liked that I could feel it tighten some. Just that feeling alone in the morning makes me feel more wide awake. I saw no reparative tightening of the eyelids though, but I am hopeful with continued use I will see a difference.
Louisville, KY
Great for skin that is just starting to show aging effects. Worn at night every night for 2 months got good results on my crows feet. The tube is great, doesn't make you waste a bunch of product.
I haven’t used a single strivectin product yet that hasn’t performed miracles. Everything from the TL line is insanely good and produce results FAST! It’s expensive but not SUPER expensive for skin care (I think it was like $70). You get what you pay for. And this is worth every. Single. Penny.
Middletown, PA
This is probably one of my favorite eye creams. I buy it and use is sparingly because I just can't see spending $70 every 2 months. It does work well and had not irritated my somewhat usually sensitive skin.
This product works great for me. It helps the puffiness under my eyes and the lines. I’m a repeat user and would recommend this product to others. It’s pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy this product again.
San Diego
Tried this for 2 weeks and although it felt good on the under eye areas, I didn't really notice any difference. For the price I was expecting better results
This product is awesome. I used it night and morning and I can tell a difference in the fine lines, and some did disappear. Great product and worth the cost!