StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum

See lifted, Younger Eyes Treat loss of firmness, under-eye puffiness and droopy eyelids all-in-one!  See instantly tighter, younger eyes, improved firmness and more defined eyelids with this quick absorbing anti-aging serum.  The unique metal tip applicator cools away puffiness and smooths away crepey skin around your entire eye area with every application. What is it? A breakthrough in anti-aging – this highly specialized eye serum visibly tightens and lifts thin, lax and droopy skin around the eye area for a full 360° tightening eye lift. Who is it for? Women who are starting to notice sagg.

Does this help with crows feet?? How about under the eye bags?? Thank you in advance!
Start your review of StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum!
Pasadena, CA
StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum uploaded by Leslie B.
This eye serum is definitely worth the price! The tube makes it easy to use the product, and a little goes a long way. I can feel the tightening above and underneath my eyes. After 2 months of using this serum, I can see a difference. Strivectin has never disappointed me, and this serum is no exception. If you're serious about your eye area, this is a must-try. You'll no doubt repurchase! #influenster #skincaresecret #splurgeworthyproducts
Bradford, Ontario Canada
StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can't do without you !! I love strivectin ! I've been using thier skincare products now for many years and this little gem does the trick ! A little goes a long way. I have a sample size that's lasted me nearly 3 months. StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum
Lenexa
The first several times of use, I felt it helped decrease puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. It even smoothed my eyelids. I liked that you could use it all around your eyes. After several days,I did not see the original benefits and in the hot weather, my eyelashes appeared to have a sticky residue from it. I decided to return it given it was $69. Onward, to find a longer lasting, more effective serum. I need something that is not affected by weather, in humid KS.
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum formula contains caffeine and peptides, and is like a shot of espresso for your under-eyes. This serum has a cooling applicator which acts as a de-puffer to refresh and firm your skin; soothing any under eye puffiness/irritation which in turns leaves you looking more awake.
Charleston, SC
StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum uploaded by Nka K.
I got a sample of this amazing StriVectin-TL 360 Tightening Eye Serum in my play box. I love this eye serum! It's so gentle on my skin. I've looked in to purchasing the large size. Unfortunately it's out of my range. So I'm waiting for it to go an sale.
Weatherford
So a lot of products claim to so much and most always fall way short than what they claim, that is until now.  Is it plastic surgery well no but I noticed an unbelievable difference within the first month. Its not a cheap product but it also does not cost an arm and leg. Product actually amazing for its price point.
StriVectin makes a great eye serum! I like how easily it absorbed into the delicate skin around my eyes. I wasn’t crazy about the packaging for such a pricy serum as it squeezes out too much product from the tube as it runs low. I would recommend this product for anyone worried about aging skin around the eyes.
Angwin, CA
I purchased this serum after using the eye wrinkle cream.  I wanted something to help with crepy eyelids.  This is working but slowly.  Again, I wish the products didn't have any fragrance.  I think it's a great value for the results.  Definitely buying again.
Birmingham, AL
I started using this and could instantly tell a difference from using it for it a few days. I use it in the morning. I feel like it wakes my eyes up before I put my makeup on. Comes in the cutest package. No improvement from my end for this product. I will always keep this in my bag!
Ramona
I gave it 3 stars because of the chemicals. I prefer a more natural or organic product that isn't irritating or harful for my skin. My skin isn't sensitive but I like to know what I am putting on my skin is good for me. Will try another product.!11