BY STRIVECTIN

360 Tightening Eye Serum is a lightweight, yet potent eye serum that visibly tightens and firms skin surface in the delicate eye area for a more youthful appearance. The cooling metal tip applicator gently massages skin as it targets puffy eyes to help reduce the appearance of under-eye bags. A combination of caffeine and peptides help revitalize and awaken tired-looking eyes. Patented NIA-114 technology defends against environmental aggressors. With continued use, eye contours look firmer and smoother for a more youthful appearance. Ophthalmologist tested, paraben-free and non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Strivectin is a great anti-age and age prevention brand. I am only 23, but I have always been hige on age prevention. I bought this eye serum at a Carson's. I love to try new skincare, and this serum has definitely been one of my favorites!
Karen T.
helps keep my eyes from looking saggy, puffy and tired in the morning. I put this on and by 10 mins my eyes looks so much better. I don't get stared at or asked if I am ok.
Jennifer c.
This product has started to make a difference in the skin around my eyes although I have only been using it for around 60 days, do more time is probably needed to see better results
Nicole M.
So i feel in live with striVectin when i had my daughter for my strech marks. I didn't think it could get any better, until i tried this eye serum. Amazing. I don't know how they do it, but they do. And they do it well!!
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This had a stinging, burning sensation when I applied it. Definitely not what you want near your eyes. Couldn't use after first try.
Jeyna g.
Denair, CA
This little bottle is amazing tightens as u rub it in and u can actually feel it working I'd recommend it to anyone
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Such a good serum it works so well and is actually true to what it claims to do so good
angela o.
Milton , MA
I never felt anything like this before! Let me tell you my face felt 10 years younger!
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.
Face Tightening Serum instantly tightens and firms skin surface and restores elasticity for a more sculpted silhouette