StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller

Expertly created for the neckÕs delicate skin, this lightweight, non-greasy serum leaves the neck area feeling instantly firmer. A combination of polymers and NIA-114ª technology helps visibly lift slackened skin and strengthen the skin barrier to retain vital moisture for a hydrated, more supple feel.

Does this help with tech neck??
Start your review of StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller!
Hasan K.
Calgary, AB
StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller uploaded by Hasan K.
StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller uploaded by Hasan K.
Serum: It is great. It is not sticky and doesn't leave any residue. A very important thing to know is that, after you roll the serum on your neck and decolletage area, don't forget to pat your skin. Packaging: So, here is how I feel...if I am paying close to $70 for this neck serum, I want to be able to use every single drop it. About 2/3 through, it became really difficult to squeeze the product out thoroughly through the roller. I had to in fact cut the bottle up and take the remaining serum out.
Stephanie  O.
Edmonton , AB
3,607 reviews
Purchased at: Hudson's Bay
This serum is amazing! This serum claims to tightening and firm the skin on the neck, as well as to strengthen the skin’s barrier, ensuring moisture is retained. Upon application of this serum, the skin feels slightly tightened. Over time, the skin on my neck appears and feels firmer. I am so impressed with how well this product is working. This serum, as well as the StriVectin Neck Cream, are the most effective skincare products I have ever used. They deliver visible and longterm results better then any other product. I highly recommend this product!
Rachel P.
Eastern Passage
I have always been terrified of getting the turkey neck that seems inevitable as we age. I would like to prolong that as long as possible and this right here does the trick. Every night I use it as a part of my skincare routine and I could notice it looked and felt firmer after a week!
Suzan K.
London, ON
This is the only cream I used on my neck and it works! I had so many lines because I’m always looking down at work. I applied it only at night because I didn’t have time in the morning to do all the skincare and makeup , the tip on this is so cooling and you just want to keep massaging . Love this cream
Beth-Ann S.
This neck serum does what it says. I love the metal applicator, because it helps to massage and drain excess fluids from the neck are. The serum tightens beautifully too. I notice an immediate difference when I use it. I just wish that the formula didn't break me out.
Sharon D.
Dollard, QC
Haven’t tried this one myself, as I’m just not there yet but have purchased this for my mom who absolutely loved it. It’s too early to tell if it works as great as it should but so far she’s seeing a difference and is loving the results!
Kathie C.
Mississauga, ON
I loved this product !! The roller helps so there is no waste ! It is effective in minimizing lines ! And it makes the skin soft and supple ! I am happy with this product ! It makes my neck look younger than it is !!
Marina W.
Olney, MD
StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller uploaded by Marina W.
I really like this product. I have deep wrinkles on my neck so I was looking for something to use. Best part is roller that makes serum application so easy plus cooling affect. It’s smells amazing not overwhelming and not cheap. Serum has good texture it’s very hydrating and penetrate so quickly. Skin is definitely smooth and soft but will keep using till the end and compare before and after pictures. #skin #skincare #neckserum #serum #beauty
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller uploaded by Svetlana  F.
While I personally don’t have any visible neck wrinkles yet, I tried the product and it feels very moisturizing without any sticky feeling. I love the cooling, massaging effect of the roller as well. The only thing I don’t like is a smell. And I think it a bit overpriced.
Amanda B.
Clyde, NC
I love everything by strivectin I've ever tried! This is such an amazing skincare line & I definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...