StriVectin Tightening Face Serum

An innovative formula restores elasticity and visibly firms skin for a sculpted, more youthful silhouette. This lightweight, fast absorbing face serum delivers both visible tightening and skincare benefits, nourishing skin, strengthening the skin barrier and protecting with antioxidants.

Can this be used on fine lines around the eye area?
Has anyone hd positive results from this product? I have with their other products so i'm jeeping my fingers crossed that this will help tighten up my skin.
Anyone with positive results from this product, do tell please ? I’ve had lots of luck with their other products so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for this tightening cream to really
Start your review of StriVectin Tightening Face Serum!
Marina K.
Oxford, WI
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Marina K.
This product is amazing! It targets firmness and has a super collagen booster that works! The scent is subtle but clean. The consistency is rich but it spreads smoothly and a little goes a long way. My skin felt supple, glowy and deeply moisturized. Can be used under your daily makeup. Absolutely recommended!
Kaley D.
Logansport, IN
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Kaley D.
I'm not exactly sure where I got this #freesample from, but it is awesome! It does exactly what it says - tightens and lifts the skin. I dont use it every day but definitely do when I feel down and out! Plus I gotta watch what I use due to being pregnant. Anyways, I've never heard of this brand until I got this in the mail one day. Definitely a wonderful product!
Shannon G.
Safety Harbor, FL
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Shannon G.
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Shannon G.
I love this Serum! It lifts and tightens my face and neck. It smells really good, too. I’ve really seen a noticeable difference since using it. I love using Strivectin for my anti-aging products.
Mirele G.
Largo, FL
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Mirele G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been using this product for almost three months and have not noticed much improvement. The product promises to do many things, but I just realized that my skin got a little brighter.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Tamie D.
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Tamie D.
I love this face cream! STRIVECTIN sent me this as a promotional gift and I'm in love. Saw instant firming action around my eyes and Jaw line. I highly recommend this. Very sunny but so worth the $98 price
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
I love stivectin and just bought this. I live it. I had the small sample but love this one alot . I feel my skin tightening and looks great. I don't thing I'd improve anything really. It is pricey but can find on sale. I will debut again and already have!!
Tess M.
Shirley, NY
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Tess M.
Direct and has always been a wonderful skin care brand. I received a complementary sample from StriVectin in the short time I used it I noticed a tightening of my jaw line and of my skin overall. I know purchase this regularly.
Candace S.
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Candace S.
Purchased at: Online
I’ve been using this Strivectin for about 3 weeks now and let me just say this stuff is amazing!! I can already tell that it is tightening up my face and getting rid of those nasty bags under my eyes. I love this stuff!!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
I can say I do feel and see results. Although the packaging does NOT sell me and there are so many words on the front of the bottle that makes it confusing on what it actually does, I can say it does its just plus some. Actually very hydrating. No odor or weird scent thankfully. Definitely would repurchase.
Amy K.
Rossville, GA
I love this stuff, I was at Dillards picking up my beloved Osmotics when I came across this product. I have heard great things, amd my mom loves Strivectin, and when I tell you she is 68 and looks younger than most 40 year olds she is and does. So that in mind I thought you know she does know her skin products so I think I will give this a try. I love everything about it , I love the light weight texture, the creaminess, the way it goes on so smooth, and most importantly how it absorbs into my skin quickly. It leaves my skin feeling so soft , and it instantly looks firmer. Also it does not have much of a smell which I love because I use a lot of products so mixing different smells on top of each other is not the best idea. I always apply this first because it states you can wear under your moisturizers. I mean does it get any better, a wonderful feeling product thats not to heavy, that leaves your skin feeling soft and firm, does not have a strong smell that you can layer with other products and last but not least it actually works like its suppose to. I definitely recommend this to anyone fighting that nasty old man the sands of time!