StriVectin Tightening Face Serum

An innovative formula restores elasticity and visibly firms skin for a sculpted, more youthful silhouette. This lightweight, fast absorbing face serum delivers both visible tightening and skincare benefits, nourishing skin, strengthening the skin barrier and protecting with antioxidants.

I have sensitive skin... If i have a mild case of rosacea will this intensify my redness?
Can this be used on fine lines around the eye area?
Has anyone hd positive results from this product? I have with their other products so i'm jeeping my fingers crossed that this will help tighten up my skin.
Start your review of StriVectin Tightening Face Serum!
Marina K.
Westfield, WI
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Marina K.
This product is amazing! It targets firmness and has a super collagen booster that works! The scent is subtle but clean. The consistency is rich but it spreads smoothly and a little goes a long way. My skin felt supple, glowy and deeply moisturized. Can be used under your daily makeup. Absolutely recommended!
Kaley D.
Logansport, IN
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Kaley D.
I'm not exactly sure where I got this #freesample from, but it is awesome! It does exactly what it says - tightens and lifts the skin. I dont use it every day but definitely do when I feel down and out! Plus I gotta watch what I use due to being pregnant. Anyways, I've never heard of this brand until I got this in the mail one day. Definitely a wonderful product!
Shannon  G.
Safety Harbor, FL
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Shannon  G.
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Shannon  G.
I love this Serum! It lifts and tightens my face and neck. It smells really good, too. I’ve really seen a noticeable difference since using it. I love using Strivectin for my anti-aging products.
Mirele G.
Largo, FL
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Mirele G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been using this product for almost three months and have not noticed much improvement. The product promises to do many things, but I just realized that my skin got a little brighter.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Tamie D.
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Tamie D.
I love this face cream! STRIVECTIN sent me this as a promotional gift and I'm in love. Saw instant firming action around my eyes and Jaw line. I highly recommend this. Very sunny but so worth the $98 price
Janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
I love stivectin and just bought this. I live it. I had the small sample but love this one alot . I feel my skin tightening and looks great. I don't thing I'd improve anything really. It is pricey but can find on sale. I will debut again and already have!!
Theresa P.
Shirley, NY
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Theresa P.
Direct and has always been a wonderful skin care brand. I received a complementary sample from StriVectin in the short time I used it I noticed a tightening of my jaw line and of my skin overall. I know purchase this regularly.
Candace S.
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Candace S.
Purchased at: Online
I’ve been using this Strivectin for about 3 weeks now and let me just say this stuff is amazing!! I can already tell that it is tightening up my face and getting rid of those nasty bags under my eyes. I love this stuff!!
Amber  B.
Lawrenceville, GA
StriVectin Tightening Face Serum uploaded by Amber  B.
This lightweight serum uses vitamin C and retinol to visibly brighten skin and smooth the look of rough texture and fine lines. It has a strong scent when you first apply it (sensitive noses might not enjoy that) but fades after a few mins…and it also feels a bit sticky on for about 5 mins but after that it absorbs beautifully without any residue! I applied it during both of my morning and nighttime skincare routines to see the full potential of it. For mornings I ALWAYS applied sunscreen after I applied this serum cause it has a lot of strong ingredients in it that makes your skin extra sensitive to the sun. To apply, I made sure to shake the bottle well and then I applied about 2 drops on my palms and gently pressed it on my face. After that, I applied my usual moisturizer. I love this product so much. It was a complimentary product. I will buy again. 100% recommended
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
I can say I do feel and see results. Although the packaging does NOT sell me and there are so many words on the front of the bottle that makes it confusing on what it actually does, I can say it does its just plus some. Actually very hydrating. No odor or weird scent thankfully. Definitely would repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...