StriVectin Tightening Body Cream 10.00% Off Auto renew

WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.

I’m thinking of buy the kit with this and the body wash. My skin just isn’t as firm as I’d like in some places and after a lot of weight loss and then some ups and downs I really need an extra boost for my skin. Do they work? Do they help with cellulite?
Does this actually help and get rid of cellulite?
Would this be good for tightening tummy skin after pregnancies?
Start your review of StriVectin Tightening Body Cream 10.00% Off Auto renew!
How would you rate this product?
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,242 reviews
This rich, nourishing body moisturizer hydrates and softens for tighter, smoother feeling skin. A combination of caffeine and peptides helps visibly tone for enhanced definition. Patented NIA-114 technology strengthens and nourishes the moisture barrier. Over time, skin feels firmer for a more youthful appearance. Smooth skin texture for a more toned appearance Hydrate and soften skin Improve skin elasticity and resiliency Leave skin feeling tighter and firmer
Unadilla, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this for months on my problem areas (which happen to be my thighs and stomach), and I can really say that I have noticed a difference in the way that my skin looks. Perhaps it is the extra care and moisture that I am putting in those areas, but I really feel like it's making a difference in the firmness of the area as well. The cream is not sticky, either. I apply it at night as my last step in my routine.
Tobyhanna , PA
This SAVED ME! When younger I had a TON of fresh, red stretch marks around my buttocks and thighs which I found to be super embarrassing. I lost confidence and refused to wear shorts or bathing suit in the summer. After using this magic cream, the stretch marks blended to the color of my skin and my confidence was back! I would always recommend this product.
Longwood, FL
I can attest to the fact when I use anything StriVectin that I am getting the best product made and that all of their products do exactly what they are meant for, you know when you buy their products that it will work and help correct problem areas and it is well worth the price, I use alot of their products and my skin has never looked better nor younger.
Newark, NJ
This product does have a fragrance, it is clean and not heavy or overpowering. I did layer another cream on top but make sure you apply the Tightening Body Cream first. The formula is hydrating and moisturizing on its own so would use it alone first. I have dry skin in the winter so I could use the extra moisture on top. Exfoliation always helps improve product absorption which I do by dry brushing or a body scrub.
Melbourne, FL
I have only ever had a small size of this from a beauty box to try. I can’t say either way if it worked or not because there really wasn’t enough product there for enough days to test it. I will say that because of the ingredients, I feel confident it would work but I didn’t have enough of the sample to really see a difference.
Virginia Bch, VA
I literally hate lotion on my hand. This is the best lotion ever. I tried everything under the sun and nothing worked except this lotion. Even though this is for your body, I use it for my hands. It's not greasy and it makes my skin very soft and supple. It's a little pricey but it's so worth the money and then some.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of the smell but this product does a good job if you keep up the routine of applying as instructed to do so on the label. It’s a bit pricey but I know Costco offers the variety pack of the brand so if you get lucky you might be able to score a whole set plus the cream for stretch marks is amazing.
S Williamsprt, PA
It’s just ok. Didn’t really see any results. Maybe I’m looking for a miracle or maybe mine just isn’t that bad. Maybe it works better for bad cellulite but I can’t really speak on that. I haven’t bought it again after it ran out. But pretty sure there’s no miracle cream out there. If someone finds one, let me know!
Midland, TX
Strivectin works great as a moisturizer, it does gives you the feeling of your skin tightening but unfortunately is not permanent. It does make your skin feel definitely smoother but not drastically. It is not super pricey but I feel like there are other moisturizers that could do what this body cream does.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...