StriVectin Tightening Body Cream

Take control over crepey skin. More than a body moisturizer, this transforming treatment is packed with potent peptides plus lifting and brightening agents to visibly tighten and even skin tone. Lightweight yet deeply moisturizing, this firming formula restores elasticity and resilience to thin, crepey skin. When paired with Crepe Controlâ„¢ Exfoliating Body Scrub, it™s the ultimate system for youthful-looking results.

Has anyone used this product?
How well does this tighten your skin?
Would this help tighten the area under my chin? Or should I look for a different product
Start your review of StriVectin Tightening Body Cream!
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've only just started using this but I've heard good things so I have high hopes!!
Hasan K.
Calgary, AB
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream uploaded by Hasan K.
For anyone who has alot of stretch marks, I don't think there is any other product out there that gets rid of them as well as this body cream. I tried Bio Oil for my stretch marks and it also works (not as effectively as this body cream) but it was too oily and I felt greasy all day. It certainly is not the case with this cream! Tip: Mix 1/2 Strivectin Body Cream with 1/2 body lotion (I use Vaseline Body lotion) as the strivectin cream is very thick and you only need about a quarter size. Mixing it with a body lotion helps with application.
Ellen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream uploaded by Ellen C.
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream uploaded by Ellen C.
Well worth the price! Excellent product line. Promises skin tightening and it delivers. It brightens as well. Really has noticeably changed my legs. I recommend and will buy again.
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,469 reviews
So I am not sure exactly what this is supposed to do. However it did not upset my dry and sensitive skin, which is great.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do have cellulite and I hate it. I've tried the water and low salt. Honestly I think being tan is the best remedy to disguise it somewhat. But this creme did work a bit. Moisturized legs look better, and this really kept my skin hydrated.
Josie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
StriVectin Tightening Body Cream uploaded by Josie C.
This. This is the holy grail of skin care. I lost almost a hundred pounds, and I maintain that this product helped me avoid loose and saggy skin, even when I was losing 50 pounds in a matter of months. As an all around treatment, the tightening body cream by StriVectin tightens the belly, adds a bit of lift to the girls, helps keep the thighs and upper arms from flabbing, and even keeps that second chin from looking quite so conspicuous. It’s insanely expensive, and absolutely worth it’s weight in gold.
maria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Strivectin always works.for me.Marks and lines fade and results can be seen. I use 3 x per week. My skin is dry and this helps also. The price is $$$ so look for sales or outlets as much as I use Ineed discounts. Repeat customer and will continue.
Melissa M.
N Highlands, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just got this so onmy a week into it so I cant say if it for sure works or not I will update in a few weeks I give skin care 30 days to see any difference but this line has not failed me so far so we will see it does last long ..
Dawn O.
San Diego, CA
I’m not sure that this did anything but it was at least moisturizing. I’m not very convinced that a cellulite cream could possibly even work in the first place and this just reinforced that belief.
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
Very pricey product works well though I’m not really into tightening creams right now I an organ that with my first child so this may be my go to product in the future
Ask a question to the Influenster community...