BY STRIVECTIN #9 in Cellulite Treatments

The Future of Anti-Aging. Tightens and refines body contours. 5% Tighteners™. Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. See Body Contours Refined with our Three-Tiered Technology.

• You'll feel skin tighten immediately
  • Over time, your body contours appear more refined as skin elasticity improves.
  • More firming. More definition

Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
As a momma that goes to the gym I certainly wanted to try this product. I feel like I’ve never looked better!! It’s a perfect product for moms! And since the price is kinda high I go to tj maxx where it’s like half the price to get it!
Karlie W.
High Point, NC
I really like this product! It works really well when you use it consistently. It doesn’t have a strong odor and it goes on very smooth. It doesn’t have a cool feel to it, which is kind of nice. I would recommend it, especially for people that have stretch marks.
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
This product works great! I was a bit hesitant at first to buy it because I have never use this product before. But the results were great and it was such a great price. I would recommend this to those who want to tighten their skin.
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
I have tried many stretch mark creams-- itworks, plexus, pure romance, etc... this has been the very best one so far. it definitrly tightens up areas of concern and has dramatically reduced the appearance of my stretchmarks!
Danielle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great lotion! I've been using it for years. Finally a  tightening product that works. After week of putting it on my bust and inner thighs skin got firmer and smoother. I bought it at Nordstrom.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought a sample after I heard from my friend that I should try it. This is a wonderful, finally working tightening product. After week of putting it on my bust and inner thighs skin got firmer and smoothr. I mean if You don't take care of Yourself, eating crap and not working out don't lie Yourself - this will not help You either. But for those who eat healthy, work out, regularly exfoliate skin and just need that extra bust of firmness - this is THE PERFECT product :)!
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This one my all time favorite tightening/cellulite creams, I have seen a difference using this product unlike others, everything else I have tried does not give me results. I do also recommend if you use this to get rid of cellulite or you just want an all over tightening I suggest using this in conjunction with regular exercise, you will see results faster and it will help with all around tightening.
Mandy B.
Its hard to review a tightening or cellulite cream without being too harsh sometimes. It either works or it doesn't, right? I think many of us expect miracles, especially if we're spending a lot of money. I lost a lot of weight, quickly and while this aided with the elasticity of my skin behind my thighs....to wasn't a miracle worker. Still searching for a holy grail tightening body cream for my lower stomach and upper thighs.
Laura L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought StriVectin Tightening Body Cream on a whim at Marshalls. I noticed a slight difference after several uses, but no long term or very noticeable effect. It smells great, but I don't think it really tightens skin. Like most cellulite treatments, this one just doesn't really work.
Julie G.
I'm fond of strivectin brand and this tightening cream is effective for visible effect on wrinkles. It tightens up the saggy and provide hydration to dry skin. If you use it regularly it has long lasting effect on the wrinkles . I would definitely recommend others to try it as compared to other pricey procedures on skin
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Can you use this for your face????
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to try this product but does it tighten skin after pregnancy?
Charlotte H.
Cedar Hill, TN
I've very skeptical about these types of products and was wondering if it actually work and if so does it have a pleasant smell?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
So I love strivectin. I use the neck and night cream with retinol. Has anybody used this? Is it a temporary tighten or is it long lasting?
Marina Z.
Aurora, CO
Can it be used while pregnant or nursing? Or should I wait to use until after?

back