Strivectin StriVectinLABS 5-Minute Weekly Glycolic Peel uploaded by Amelia C.Strivectin StriVectinLABS 5-Minute Weekly Glycolic Peel uploaded by Dolma Y.

BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectinLABS 5-Minute Weekly Glycolic Peel Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kelsey P.
Centerport, NY
Anything made my strivectin is a win for me, but this product is better than usual. I've been using glycolic peels for the last two years and this one is top 3 for me. It isn't an uncomfortable peeling process, and has help minimize the appearance of pores across my cheeks.
Amanda A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is my favorite peel! It is like a trip to the dermatologist! I bought it from Sephora and it is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was effective in clearing up my flaws. I used a few times a month and will continue to invest in this brand!
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
This product has saved my skin. This lady at ulta had me try it out and I at first I was hesitant because she said It was a chemical peel and I thought I would burn my skin. How ever this product was so gentle I felt a slight tingling but nothing I couldn't bear. I saw results immediately after she removed it. My dark spots were lightened to slightly red and I used the sample she gave me for 2 weeks few days apart and majority of my dark spots and veins disappeared. My skin textured smoothed out and looks brighter. I love what this did to my skin. I also stopped breaking out as much and if I do they are small and doesn't leave an acne scar like they usually do.Now I can go out without any face makeup and not be self conscious.
Tisha E.
Las Vegas, NV
I simply love Strivectin and this 5 minute weekly glycolic peel is wonderful! It left my skin feeling soft and renewed! This is a must for anybody with any type of dry skin issues.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
This Stivectin Glycolic peel is very good. I love to use peels, and masks.
I am a makeup junky. But , skin care is more important, if your skin looks bad, your makeup will look bad. Take care of your skin!!
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
I have been using this product for a while now and I am still using it on this day. It is a great product and it's very effective. I love it! It's a great value for a product that works very well. I will continue using this product.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
I got this as a gift from a friend for my Birthday and she told me I would love it. It has made a difference in my lines and wrinkles...ugh I am turning 50. I will continue to use it and hopefully I will look 40 soon!
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond bar , CA
Love using this for my daily night routine, it had meet my expectations very good, good price easy to apply and I would buy again and the packaging is so cute
Samantha F.
Brookdale, CA
This product helped my skin so much. I've been looking for something like this for so long and finally found something I'll always use
Sarah T.
Does wonders for my skin. It looks so refreshed after using. It is quite pricey for me though, so I don't buy as often as I'd like.
Haley S.
Hardeeville, SC
I wanted to try this before! Is it severely painful?
Cinnamon H.
Shelton, WA
Is this ok for someone with kinda sensitive skin? I'd like to try and I'm thinking if I tried before bed that any redness or irritation would have all night to go away.
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
Does this help with acne scarring and fine lines? I also have very sensitive skin. Will this make my skin flake?
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
is this product good for dry skin?
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Should I worry about breakouts after using this product?