BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defense Lotion, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This lotion feels nice on the skin. It seems on the thicker side, but is absorbed easily by the skin. It has a scent that isn’t too strong, kind of perfumey, but I can’t smell it once I apply the product to my face. It didn’t cause any sensitivity on my skin.

The reason I am giving it 3 stars is that I don’t really notice any difference on my skin and for the price this is definitely not worth it.
danielle m.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this at Marshall's for a cheaper price, I'm not sure if their products are expired or why they're so much cheaper, but I've heard amazing things about this brand but the prices were always too much for me to play around with for a product I could potentially dislike. I can't use this during the day, it makes my skin way too oily. I used it at night over my retinol cream and that's about it. I see no difference in my skin and I've been using for about 6 months. My skin is super oily in the morning too. Its never caused breakouts or anything adverse, but I don't think it was worth even the cheaper price I paid. It is a good amount of product though.
Kelsey B.
I love the smell of this produc, and although previous posts suggest it doesn't work any different than other moisturizers, I think it's really helps my skin especially against free radicals and all the pollution in the air. I haven't had as many breakouts and my skin looks fresh.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This product is not bad. I just don't feel like it does anything. It feels like just another moisturizer.
Mariaa G.
The perfect anti oxidant and age reversing moisturizing face lotion you could ask for for an amazing price. This here is rare and a gorgeous blend of beneficial ingredients. I have 5 stored a away in my cabinet right now in case they discontinue this moisturizer.