BY STRIVECTIN

Get Started with this Trio of Tighteners to Help Restore a Youthful Contour Tightening Face Serum br Helps tighten firm skin surface and restore elasticity for a more sculpted silhouette. 2 360 Tightening Eye Serum br Helps tighten, firm revitalize entire eye area for a more youthful appearance. 3 TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream br Helps to effectively tighten, lift firm the neck and profile as it restores youthful contour for a more sculpted silhouette. See the clinically proven results - promotes a more youthful-looking silhouette. The StriVectin Story br The original stretch mark cream turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon has evolved into a full range of anti-aging products now formulated with breakthrough, proprietary NIA-114 technology. Invented by skin scientists during 35 years of research, NIA-114 is rigorously tested under strict protocols and scientificall see more...

• I have heard people say that this product helps with stretch marks....2 Answers
  • On a scale from one to ten how would you rate this over all? I'm lo...1 Answers
  • Is this product with the money? Does it actually work1 Answers
🦄Lynae N.
🦄Lynae N.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw noticable difference and repurchased this products after testing this trial size out. I have minimal eye wrinkles thanks to this eye cream and also the neck treatment. It really works!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful creams. Work to smooth out fine lines & dark circles around eyes. Great for the neck & décolletage. Very satisfied although a little pricey but totally worth it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Great facial cleanser. Does not have a strong scent which is something I look for in a product like this.
Ritafernades C.
Ritafernades C.
Quero saber mais sobre esse produto produto muito bom né Eu já usou já falou queria saber qual é os benefícios dele
Martime R.
Martime R.
I really recommend this because it is super helpful and works so well!! Loooove this!!
Chong L.
Chong L.
Fresno, CA
I have heard people say that this product helps with stretch marks. I really hope it does because I feel like I have tried every product out there and nothing has worked. Should I really try this? It's pretty pricy? Is it worth the money and am I going to get some results?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Lajedo
Alguem me explica os benefĂ­cios, por favor.
kaitlyne t.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
On a scale from one to ten how would you rate this over all? I'm losing elasticity in my skin already and I am only 20!!! Help please!
natalie h.
natalie h.
durban
Is this product with the money? Does it actually work