BY STRIVECTIN

Get Started with this Trio of Tighteners to Help Restore a Youthful Contour Tightening Face Serum br Helps tighten firm skin surface and restore elasticity for a more sculpted silhouette. 2 360 Tightening Eye Serum br Helps tighten, firm revitalize entire eye area for a more youthful appearance. 3 TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream br Helps to effectively tighten, lift firm the neck and profile as it restores youthful contour for a more sculpted silhouette. See the clinically proven results - promotes a more youthful-looking silhouette. The StriVectin Story br The original stretch mark cream turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon has evolved into a full range of anti-aging products now formulated with breakthrough, proprietary NIA-114 technology. Invented by skin scientists during 35 years of research, NIA-114 is rigorously tested under strict protocols and scientificall see more...

• I have heard people say that this product helps with stretch mark...2 Answers
  • On a scale from one to ten how would you rate this over all? I'm ...1 Answers
  • Is this product with the money? Does it actually work1 Answers
ūü¶ĄLynae N.
Goodyear, AZ
I saw noticable difference and repurchased this products after testing this trial size out. I have minimal eye wrinkles thanks to this eye cream and also the neck treatment. It really works!
Cheryl C.
Wonderful creams. Work to smooth out fine lines & dark circles around eyes. Great for the neck & décolletage. Very satisfied although a little pricey but totally worth it.
Melissa R.
Great facial cleanser. Does not have a strong scent which is something I look for in a product like this.
Ritafernades C.
Quero saber mais sobre esse produto produto muito bom né Eu já usou já falou queria saber qual é os benefícios dele
Martime R.
I really recommend this because it is super helpful and works so well!! Loooove this!!
Stephanie M.
Lajedo
Alguem me explica os benefícios, por favor.
Chong L.
Fresno, CA
I have heard people say that this product helps with stretch marks. I really hope it does because I feel like I have tried every product out there and nothing has worked. Should I really try this? It's pretty pricy? Is it worth the money and am I going to get some results?
natalie h.
durban
Is this product with the money? Does it actually work
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
On a scale from one to ten how would you rate this over all? I'm losing elasticity in my skin already and I am only 20!!! Help please!