Strivectin StriVectin Clinical Corrector Advanced Anti-Aging Cc Face Tint SPF 30, 1 oz uploaded by Sarah H.

BY STRIVECTIN #49 in CC Cream

StriVectin Clinical Corrector Advanced Anti-Aging Cc Face Tint SPF 30, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Where can you find this?4 Answers
  • Is this good for people with pale skin & fairly clear...4 Answers
  • "i'm not as much of a foundation gal, especially in the summer, so i often reach for cc creams. this is a wonderful cc cream that seems to melt into my skin, and has great moisturizing properties! i love that i can't feel this on my skin and that it seamlessly blends with spf factored in. if you're oily, you may want to carry blotting papers, but this wears beautifully in my opinion." in 4 reviews
Amy T.
I was pleasantly surprised by this! most of what i knew about stri-vectin was anti wrinkle/stretch marl/cellulite stuff that I'd heard was pretty gimmicky. but after looking it up on paula's choice review website, i decided to go for it! it has good ingredients and works well on my dry skin. lightweight and good coverage. comes out a litttle dark (i got it in the color light) but blends well, i just look slightly sunkissed :)
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not as much of a foundation gal, especially in the summer, so I often reach for CC creams. This is a wonderful CC cream that seems to melt into my skin, and has great moisturizing properties! I love that I can't feel this on my skin and that it seamlessly blends with SPF factored in. If you're oily, you may want to carry blotting papers, but this wears beautifully in my opinion.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
This cc cream works great! I found this at Burlington Coat Factory for only $5! It was such a steal so I had to get it. I got the lightest shade, and it is still a little dark on me. But, it has a light/medium coverage which I like instead of a foundation. It evened out my skintone and make my imperfections less. I really like this cc cream especially for on-the-go purposes.
katie b.
Waianae, HI
I had been looking for something less heavy than my foundation to wear on the day-to-day and this is exactly what I wanted! its very lightweight and gives my face the most incredible glow and luminescence. After wearing this several times, my skin has markedly improved already. This is so beautiful on my skin that I don't feel the need to wear mascara or anything else along with it.
Larissa R.
I like to wear this when I want a natural no makeup look or for days where I am letting my skin breathe without putting on a full face I place this on because of the SPF and it makes my skin look like it's glowing from within
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
I love any kind of CC cream as I have a bit of Rosacea in my tzone area. I like wearing something light that still looks like a no makeup makeup look but makes me feel more comfortable by having my skin one shade
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I use this under my foundation daily. On the days I don't wear foundation, I still use this product. I love the SPF that is in it, and also that it goes on weightless.
Alix D.
Really love this moisturizer. Takes care of 2 in 1 steps with the tint as well as spf! I still use in the winter just to get. Little bit of a glow.
Doreen M.
This is a great product. Light but not too light. It makes you feel like you are wearing some coverage but nothing too heavy
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I am a huge fan of strivectin. A cosmetic counter I used to work with Carried this line. It is a must have.
Maggie B.
Is this good for people with pale skin & fairly clear skin?
Yolanda P.
Where can you find this?