BY STRIVECTIN

Faster, smarter anti-aging. Our breakthrough formula improves the look of deep-set wrinkles, firmness, skin tone, texture and radiance. While you sleep, it hydrates and deeply nourishes your skin. And, working as a dynamic duo, our patented, NIA-114™ molecule activates Retinol's age-fighting power to work harder, faster, more efficiently without irritation. Strivectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment see more...

Nora N.
Northville, MI
I'm so over strivectin. There are so many other brands that work so much better. People buy this brand all the time and it makes me sad because it's a waste
Monika J.
Toronto, ON
I've been using the StriVectin Advanced Retinol Night Treatment for 3 months now and I am very happy with it. I waited to write a review until I;d had enough time to really assess it's effectiveness - it has made a visible difference in a few ways: reducing fine lines and wrinkles, lightening hyper-pigmentation and reducing breakouts. Over the years I've often used two moisturizers because my skin gets so dry - no need anymore, the serum and moisturizer form this line are everything I need. I definitely recommend this...