BY STRIVECTIN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

StriVectin-ar Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this product really work?1 Answers
  • I have fine lines under my eyes! I'm only 32 but my skin ...1 Answers
  • I have been hesitant to try this brand but I AM looking t...1 Answers
Lauren W.
I have tried several different eye creams and this is my all time favorite. It keeps my under eyes hydrated and helps a lot with fine lines. What I love most about this cream is that it has a fairly matte finish and doesn’t make my eyes feel greasy. It soaks right into my skin and hydrates really well. I can wear it under my makeup and it doesn’t ball up or leave any kind of residue. It is pricey, but soooo worth it. I will for sure be repurchasing this when I run out.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This retinol eye cream is a winner! Non irritating to sensitive skin or delicate skin around the eyes and makes a noticable difference! A little goes a very long way with this product. I use each night, gently pat in around my eye before bed along with my other skincare and wakeup with results (over time) although pricey I think its worth the investment. Its never to early to take care of tour skin and help prevent the signs of aging. We all know that our eyes is the first place to show it! I appreciate the squeeze tube instead of a jar which lets air be exposed to the active ingredients and can contaminate the product. You receive 0.5 fl oz/15ml of product which is standard for eye creams and eye treatments. I believe this can be used with all skin types, even those with sensitive skin like me. This combines the power of retinol and a patented molecule NIA-114 to produce and accelerate results like never before. This gives you real results and fast! Id give this a try. Your going to love it!
Andrea C.
Madison, WI
Fun fact: I have also found this at a TJ Maxx of all places a while back, and for a third of the listing price. But let's start with I love this product. The minamilistic packaging was a plus for me (and the earth :) ) and I love sleek, easy-to-squeeze silver tube. I use it both in the morning, pre makeup and at night post shower. The treatment leaves your eyes supple and refreshed, and layering this under my eye moisturizer helps my eyes well rested and insures my undereye makeup will not crease all day. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is a great under eye cream. I struggle with dark circles under my eyes and in time this lightened them quite a bit. I noticed less defined smile lined in the corners of my eyes as well. I have sensitive skin and this didnt irritate it. It's pricy, but the results are noticeable. I recommend this product.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Not as impressive as I was hoping. I’ve used other products but this eye cream wasn’t as good & results were nothing like the other moisturizers I’ve used by them. Way too pricey ($95) with little to no results!
Margot F.
Chicago
It is ok. I didn't feel it was as moisturizing as I like an eye cream to be and because of that I found myself using way too much and the product ran out really quickly. Kind of a waste in my opinion.
\Danielle J.
This stuff is amazing! I use it and other strivectin products everyday. I actually see results and notuce a marked difference when I do not use it for a day or two.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A good, albeit expensive, eye cream. I received a sample of this in a past Birchbox and was decently impressed by it. The anti-aging formula is supposed to gently nourishe sensitive skin around the eyes, resulting in a smoothr texture and more even tone, and minimizes dark circles and puffiness. They is a marked difference in the fine lines around my eyes when I use this. It didn't happen overnight, but over weeks of use there was a noticeable difference, at least to me.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
I am almost at the end of my tube and I am sorry to see it end! I love this eye cream! It is very hydrating and I think it has made a huge difference with the lines that are starting to form around my eyes. Yes, it is very expensive but I see it as an investment. I don't want to waste my time hoping a less expensive product will work when I know this one will. BTW- this tube has lasted me 9 months, and I've used it almost every night.
Roben C.
metamora, IL
I received a deluxe sample of this product. I have never used strivectin products (too pricey), so when I got this sample I was soooo excited to try. I used at night on a clean face and only had to use a very small amount, so this sample will last a week or two. I have used it for a week now, and I can tell you that I do notice that my under eyes and the outer corners are much less wrinkly and the under eye circles have dimished. I won't say that it happened over night,but I do notice improvement. if I can ever find it discounted or in a value set I will definitely buy!
Melody C.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been hesitant to try this brand but I AM looking to phase into a new anti aging regimen. I have been intrigued by Strivectin since they first began using the "Better than Botox" tagline but just could never bring myself to try it. IS it worth the price and does it live up to the hype?
Aime R.
San Benito , TX
I have fine lines under my eyes! I'm only 32 but my skin is sensitive, I was wondering if this product is harsh on sensitive skin and what is a good age to use??
Grazia C.
Does this product really work?

back