BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin-ar Advanced Retinol Day Treatment SPF 30, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Tiffany L.
Davie
Any fine lines on my forehead are nearly invisible. It has really minimized my laugh line. It’s very pricey, but i definitely feel like it makes a difference in my skin care routine, and will continue to purchase it. It’s awesome for preventative use.
Sharonda T.
I thought after consulting with the skin specialist this product would help with the blemishes and overall appearance of my skin. WRONG. 2 days into using the product my skin had an allergic reaction and there was small bumps all over my face. Not a fan at all.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
I'm a huge fan of Strivectin and have over a dozen of their products. Unfortunately, this one isn't my favorite. I believe it does what it claims, but it being a day treatment is where they lost me. It's far too scented and heavy to wear comfortably all day, especially under makeup. I also can't imagine being in the sun with retinal on my face. You certainly could still use this in the pm. I'm currently using it as a night hand cream, in hopes to slow down the aging process.
Kayenat H.
I used it for a couple of weeks and I really like it... doesn't feel so heavy on the skin. It does cost a lot... so I am trying to find a good dupe!
Kelsey S.
My skin felt really smooth the day after using this product but it made my eyes burn, I don't typically have skin sensitivities and I didn't even get that close to my eye area but it burned like crazy. I will definitely not be using this product again.