StriVectin Stress Defense Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Michelle M.StriVectin Stress Defense Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Amber M.

BY STRIVECTIN

• Plump skin with moisture for a radiant, dewy glow
  • Multi-tasking moisturizer recharges skin to counteract visible signs of stress
  • Diminish the look of lines and wrinkles, leaving skin smooth and soft

Melanie A.
Love this stuff! I apply it right after cleansing before makeup or moisturizer to give my skin a little boost of hydration. It absorbs nicely and doesn’t seem to change the way my foundation looks. It’s a very lightweight yet almost creamy gel that’s perfect for all skin types.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this is my monthly Macy's beauty box. So far I really like how it works, but there are so many moisturizers out there that do the same thing, but are cheaper! I just really don't see the point in buying products like these when they aren't truly unique.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
Another one of my holy grail items. I use this for my daytime routine and I absolutely love the formulation and how lightweight it is. I have very dry skin and this helps keep my skin super hydrated (helping with makeup application)
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used it for about a month. I like the consistency quiet well as it is a gel but it's not too watery. It feels very moisturizing and nourishing. It claims to give a "radiant glow" and my skin tends to get shiny and oily throughout the day so I use this at night time.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I believe that this product really worked for me. I was completely impressed. I am a first time user, but will definitely buy more. I’m so excited to see more results!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination acne prone skin and when I used this product I really didn’t see the product making a difference on my skin. This product was disappointing for me because it just didn’t work for me and it was pricey so I will not be purchasing this product again.
Lexy T.
Saint Augustine, FL
I had never heard of StriVectin until I started working at a Beauty Retailer and had received a trial size to test out and recommend it to customers. StriVectin has many products to choose from but if you're going to purchase any this one is a must!! Within the first use I fell in love, it left my face super soft and hydrated. I've been using the stress defense for a month now and it really has hydrated my skin and also smooths it for a better makeup application. Another great thing about it is that you really don't need much per use so it lasts a while! This is definitely a wonderful product that is worth splurging on.
Myra H.
I have a sample of this that I recently finished using. I do think that it moisturizes well without being too heavy. Definitely works better for me in the daytime, it just doesn't hold up for me at night and I still wake up with my cheeks looking and feeling dry. For what a full size costs I'd think this was a miracle product, but for it to only work well for me during the day when it should be able to be used am AND pm, it just isn't in the cards for me.
Shaina M.
This moisturizer was great for my normal to combo skin. I have a very hard time finding moisturizers that don't cause me to break out or be too dry. So this was a nice in between, with a great gel texture as well.
Brenda A.
Is your skin is tired, dull, exhausted and /or dehydrated? This stuff is great. It's a lightweight moisturizer that feels very smooth to the touch. It really helps plump the skin to bring back to glow that always seems to disappear when we're feeling tired.