StriVectin Stress Defense Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Michelle M.StriVectin Stress Defense Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Amber M.

BY STRIVECTIN

• Plump skin with moisture for a radiant, dewy glow
  • Multi-tasking moisturizer recharges skin to counteract visible signs of stress
  • Diminish the look of lines and wrinkles, leaving skin smooth and soft

Buy on ULTA*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this is my monthly Macy's beauty box. So far I really like how it works, but there are so many moisturizers out there that do the same thing, but are cheaper! I just really don't see the point in buying products like these when they aren't truly unique.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
Another one of my holy grail items. I use this for my daytime routine and I absolutely love the formulation and how lightweight it is. I have very dry skin and this helps keep my skin super hydrated (helping with makeup application)
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used it for about a month. I like the consistency quiet well as it is a gel but it's not too watery. It feels very moisturizing and nourishing. It claims to give a "radiant glow" and my skin tends to get shiny and oily throughout the day so I use this at night time.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination acne prone skin and when I used this product I really didn’t see the product making a difference on my skin. This product was disappointing for me because it just didn’t work for me and it was pricey so I will not be purchasing this product again.
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
I believe that this product really worked for me. I was completely impressed. I am a first time user, but will definitely buy more. I’m so excited to see more results!
Lexy T.
Saint Augustine, FL
I had never heard of StriVectin until I started working at a Beauty Retailer and had received a trial size to test out and recommend it to customers. StriVectin has many products to choose from but if you're going to purchase any this one is a must!! Within the first use I fell in love, it left my face super soft and hydrated. I've been using the stress defense for a month now and it really has hydrated my skin and also smooths it for a better makeup application. Another great thing about it is that you really don't need much per use so it lasts a while! This is definitely a wonderful product that is worth splurging on.
Shaina M.
This moisturizer was great for my normal to combo skin. I have a very hard time finding moisturizers that don't cause me to break out or be too dry. So this was a nice in between, with a great gel texture as well.
Brenda A.
Is your skin is tired, dull, exhausted and /or dehydrated? This stuff is great. It's a lightweight moisturizer that feels very smooth to the touch. It really helps plump the skin to bring back to glow that always seems to disappear when we're feeling tired.