StriVectin Skin Revitalizing Favorites

Skin Revitalizing Favorites - Only at ULTA!The ultimate regimen for ageless skin. Best-selling formulas for face and neck, plus the Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles. SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks significantly diminishes the appearance of wrinkle number, length and width. Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles intensively reduces the appearance of wrinkles, under-eye circles, puffiness and screen fatigue. Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer targets visible signs of aging and helps restore skin to its healthiest state. TL Tightening Lift Advanced Neck Cream visibly tightens, lifts and firms the look of neck and profile. Skin Revitalizing Favorites Includes:  SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks (1.0 oz.) Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles (0.25 oz.) Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer (0.25 oz.) TL Tightening Lift Advanced Neck Cream (1.0 oz.) - Skin Revitalizing Favorites

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StriVectin Skin Revitalizing Favorites!
Arelle K.
Fargo, ND
I bought the Strivectin Retinol night creme two years ago in a starter trio and absolutely fell in love. It’s almost as though my skin turns over faster so it has not only helped with a youthful appearance but great reduced the length of my breakouts. I still use and purchase the sample size of the neck tightening serum as well. It’s never too young to start a full skin routine and I’m grateful I found Strivectin StriVectin -AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment
Caitlin J.
Edgewater, MD
These products are best sellers for a reason! The StriVectin Skin Revitalizing Favorites kit contains every product you need to revitalize and refresh your skin!
Michelle G.
Rochester, NY
I am a sucker for the latest and greatest, and am regularly lured away from these tried-and-trues with promises of miracles. But in the end I always come back. For me, the NIA seems to be what my skin loves best, and I love that at least in these products, strivectin has not added some horrible overpowering scent. I get so many compliments on my skin when I am using the intensive concentrate during the day and the intensive retinol at night!
Stephanie M.
Chicago
StriVectin Skin Revitalizing Favorites uploaded by Stephanie M.
Love these products. They are a game changer. It has helped me with my wrinkles and anti aging routine.
Elizabeth T.
Duncan, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! This stuff works!! My only complaint is that it is drying. I can only use it twice a week.
Flor F.
El Paso , TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I started using this products after I received samples from a department store. The package looks like prescribe creams. I being using this products for 3 months and I can se the difference especially on my neck, no more wrinkles!
Alyssa M.
Arundel, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love these but I didn’t. Each time I’ve used any of the products my forehead breaks out. I don’t want to trade wrinkles for acne.
Krista M.
Brentwood
Always buy this set at ULTA. Love these products .... I will have to buy the Full Sized ones eventually. Creams are super THICK but NOT GREASY AT ALL ! Very lightweight in texture , but thick in properties - if that makes sense ... like airy ; but still FIRM. Wonderful products ! Definitely makes a difference in my Dry 31-year old skin !
Christina B.
Amberson, PA
Awesome product but way too expensive!!! Made my face for soft and smells good too!!! I just wish it wasn't overpriced!!
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Excellent product for skin salvation and anti-aging. I have many friends have use this for a long time and I just jumped on the bandwagon and. I cannot say enough good things about this product! Would recommend to a friend

Looking for your answer?