BY STRIVECTIN

What is it? NIA-114™ + Volumizing Complex™ offer the most comprehensive care for the specific needs of hands. Our super-charged formula revives time-worn hands by improving firmness, tone and texture. So hands feel soft, smooth and supple, and look visibly youthful. Who is it for? Women 35+ who need a comprehensive solution to the signs of aging they experience on their hands: sun spots, age spots, discoloration, thin, wrinkled skin that needs plumping and volume. How does it work? Our patented NIA-114™ combines with powerful skin volumizers and brighteners, plus ultra-moisturizing Shea b. see more...

Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if I like it, love it or hate it. I've only used a few times and wasn't so much of a fan. I had high hopes and was happy to purchase I kind of regret it to be quite honest. Not my cup of tea.
erika r.
erika r.
This product is ok, but I'm not sure i would be willing to buy another 2oz. lotion for $30. I'm sure there is something a bit cheaper but works just as well