Add a Photo

By STRIVECTIN
New StriVectin-SD is a super-charged comprehensive skin repair cream for stretch marks, wrinkles and aging skin. This leading wrinkle and stretch mark fighter is now powered up with a new clinical formula for even greater results. More Science. Less Wrinkles. Kit inclues : Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles Qty: 3 What is it? The stretch mark cream turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon, now formulated with our proprietary complex of 8% NIA-114 & Peptides Actives to improve the appearance of wrinkles and stretchmarks in just 2-8 weeks. And even better, results keep improving over time, if you keep using our products twice a day. Along with the science, you get an incredible value. The average jar of anti-aging cream is 1.7 ounces.  With StriVectin-SD, you get a full 5 ounces of the hardest-working form.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

After receiving a sample from my last Ulta order, I am definitely hooked, even despite the high pricetag. I've only been using this for 4 days in the morning before applying makeup, and in the evening after washing/cleansing my face, and the fine lines around my mouth area are already starting to fade away. They are not completely gone yet, but so far this seems like a very promising product. And unlike other anti-aging products I've tried, this one hasn't made me break out at all. I'm really loving what I'm seeing so far. I'm only going to give this a 4/5 stars, because I don't know how the full-sized version of this product would work for me yet, but I do plan on buying the full size soon when the sample runs out.
Koren K.
Koren K.
Westover, WV

This is really a five star product. I have used this myself and it Really world. Not only does it fix your skin it keeps it that way

Join Now