BY STRIVECTIN

New StriVectin-SD is a super-charged comprehensive skin repair cream for stretch marks, wrinkles and aging skin. This leading wrinkle and stretch mark fighter is now powered up with a new clinical formula for even greater results. More Science. Less Wrinkles. Kit inclues : Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles Qty: 3 What is it? The stretch mark cream turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon, now formulated with our proprietary complex of 8% NIA-114 & Peptides Actives to improve the appearance of wrinkles and stretchmarks in just 2-8 weeks. And even better, results keep improving over time, if you keep using our products twice a day. Along with the science, you get an incredible value. The average jar of anti-aging cream is 1.7 ounces.  With StriVectin-SD, you get a full 5 ounces of the hardest-working form. see more...

Koren K.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really a five star product. I have used this myself and it Really world. Not only does it fix your skin it keeps it that way
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YEEESSS! This is my newest fave' item in my beauty routine!!! They work well, fast, and with instant results! Easy to apply and remove, and the best part....they work AAAMMMAAAZZING!!!! They are a bit expensive but work better than others on the market for the same thing!! Love, love, love them!
Sara F.
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
Doesn't work, dries out face. Makes everything feel nice and tight, but has no visible effects. Tubes are too similar, making it unclear which is which - without glasses especially, which is the state one would expect to be in while putting on face creams!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love this stuff. I wouldn't call it amazing for deep lines, but it's a homer in product for those fine lines that gather around eyes and mouth. The insane price tag is a downside, but worth it for a great complexion.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
After receiving a sample from my last Ulta order, I am definitely hooked, even despite the high pricetag. I've only been using this for 4 days in the morning before applying makeup, and in the evening after washing/cleansing my face, and the fine lines around my mouth area are already starting to fade away. They are not completely gone yet, but so far this seems like a very promising product. And unlike other anti-aging products I've tried, this one hasn't made me break out at all. I'm really loving what I'm seeing so far. I'm only going to give this a 4/5 stars, because I don't know how the full-sized version of this product would work for me yet, but I do plan on buying the full size soon when the sample runs out.
LEA P.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my mom love Strivectin! It really reduces fine lines and helped me with my pimples too! One tube will lasts for months! Worth your money!
Stefania a.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strivectin is always a #1 brand! I recommend all of their products! They are an amazing brand! Recommend it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works. I saw minor improvements when I used it. I would use again but I do think it's too expensive.