BY STRIVECTIN

New StriVectin-SD is a super-charged comprehensive skin repair cream for stretch marks, wrinkles and aging skin. This leading wrinkle and stretch mark fighter is now powered up with a new clinical formula for even greater results. More Science. Less Wrinkles. Kit inclues : Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles Qty: 3 What is it? The stretch mark cream turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon, now formulated with our proprietary complex of 8% NIA-114 & Peptides Actives to improve the appearance of wrinkles and stretchmarks in just 2-8 weeks. And even better, results keep improving over time, if you keep using our products twice a day. Along with the science, you get an incredible value. The average jar of anti-aging cream is 1.7 ounces.  With StriVectin-SD, you get a full 5 ounces of the hardest-working form. see more...

Kori K.
San Antonio
I cannot believe how well this works!! I use this on my forehead, between my eyebrows and on my smoker lines around my lips two times a day. The scowl line between my brows is gone like botox and my smoker lines are so small now. Can't live without this!
Robyn S.
This amazing face cream has become my go to after my nightly cleanse. Fine lines and wrinkles are absolutely reduced. The price is reasonable for the results you get. I have used  this product for a couple of years now and am very pleased. Will continue to purchase.
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
Doesn't work, dries out face. Makes everything feel nice and tight, but has no visible effects. Tubes are too similar, making it unclear which is which - without glasses especially, which is the state one would expect to be in while putting on face creams!
Beth C.
East Windsor , CT
I really do love this stuff. I wouldn't call it amazing for deep lines, but it's a homer in product for those fine lines that gather around eyes and mouth. The insane price tag is a downside, but worth it for a great complexion.
Sarah H.
After receiving a sample from my last Ulta order, I am definitely hooked, even despite the high pricetag. I've only been using this for 4 days in the morning before applying makeup, and in the evening after washing/cleansing my face, and the fine lines around my mouth area are already starting to fade away. They are not completely gone yet, but so far this seems like a very promising product. And unlike other anti-aging products I've tried, this one hasn't made me break out at all. I'm really loving what I'm seeing so far. I'm only going to give this a 4/5 stars, because I don't know how the full-sized version of this product would work for me yet, but I do plan on buying the full size soon when the sample runs out.
c t.
I have the stretch mark version of these creams. I find it at TJ MAXX & it is for sure a bit pricey however it is worth its price. I am a repeat user and will continue to use it. It has lighted and gave my beauty marks some rather beautiful touches.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me and my mom love Strivectin! It really reduces fine lines and helped me with my pimples too! One tube will lasts for months! Worth your money!
Koren K.
Westover, WV
This is really a five star product. I have used this myself and it Really world. Not only does it fix your skin it keeps it that way
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
This is awesome guarantee it works love it all the time are use it people should purchase this product because it's good
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Strivectin is always a #1 brand! I recommend all of their products! They are an amazing brand! Recommend it