BY STRIVECTIN

What is it? A new 30-day trial kit containing SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, the ultimate deep wrinkle and stretch mark fighter, NEW Power Serum for Wrinkles, our most powerful anti-aging to reverse wrinkles, diminish pores and promote reflectivity, and SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles, an ultra-powerful treatment to fight eye lines and wrinkles. How it s different? 1 oz StriVectin-SDâ„¢ Power Serum for Wrinkles Our most powerful anti-aging to reverse wrinkles, diminish pores and promote reflectivity definition and more lifted contours. WEEK 2: Boosts skins luminosity; optimizes clarity WEEK 8: Reduces the size, length and depth of wrinkles. see more...

Cindy W.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an expensive product I received as a gift. I was so excited to try it and had such high hopes. Alas, I saw zero results after 3 months of use. Disappointed😕
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful trio for any woman trying to fight the signs of aging. Strivectin gift sets are great gift idea for anyone.
Cassie P.
Anderson , SC
Really works
Expensive but actually worth
I've used other products without any results
This is a magic eraser
Katt R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As always I have to give this rave reviews because all StriVectin products that I have tried thus far are truly amazing I 100% credit StriVectin for my beautiful ageless looking skin I'm 34 and everybody guesses me at 24-25 and I always tell everybody this is thanks to my Clarisonic and StriVectin