BeautyFaceFacial SkincareStriVectin
StriVectin-SD Klein Becker By Klein Becker - - Sd ( Eye Cream ), 1 oz

How much the 1oz tube cost?
Start your review of StriVectin-SD Klein Becker By Klein Becker - Strivectin - Sd ( Strivectin Eye Cream ), 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Megan M.
Seattle, WA
Works well, but don't expect it to work miracles. I bought it online as part of my search for good eye cream. It's too expensive for my taste.
Dominique R.
I really like this stuff, it goes on smoothly, smells good and it is affordable!
Ashley B.
Hiddenite
I do not always have the best sleep schedule, so Strivectin to the rescue! the packaging is easy to use, and I have seen a noticeable difference since using this product full time. I don't foresee myself having to buy another tube of this any time soon. a little goes a long way!
Bridget S.
South Lake Tahoe
Does what it says it will do! The wrinkles around my eyes seemed smoother. I applied twice a day, morning and night. My under-eye concealer was applied over the wire cream without incident, nice and smooth.
Lateefah C.
Emeryville, CA
I’ve been using this cream for my acne scars and it works wonders. This line is really magic in a tube/pump/bottle. If you’re looking for a discount check TJ Maxx or Marshall’s they carry the full product range.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I am not quite sure where I purchased this product because it has been a while, but I do remember that I spent $50 on it, and I feel like I should have just taken my $50 and thrown it in the garbage, this product claimed to work miracles and did absolutely nothing. I most certainly do you not recommend this product, it is a complete waste of money!
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Good priduct! Smells nice and works really fast i find,! Totaaly recommend!!!!,worth the price!!