BY STRIVECTIN #8 in Stretch Marks Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and of course am always worried about aging or skin flaws." in 1 review
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I received a sample of this from one of my insane GWP sprees. I don't have a problem with stretch marks or wrinkles, but i'm getting closer and closer to 40 so I like to take out some insurance. This is a bit on the heavy side for a cream, thick, but it does absorb well. Not sure about the results.
Jessie A.
After washing my face, I use belief aqua bomb moisturizer all over and then spot treat my wrinkles and marks with this product. Instead of "patting" under eyes, I gently massage and it makes a big difference. Within 2 weeks wrinkles are less defined, plus it smells great, like peppermint!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Although it's always hard to gauge the effectiveness of an anti-aging treatment unless you've been using it for a really long time, this product worked well as a moisturizing serum. Unfortunately, the smell was too off-putting for me to want to continue with it.
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
I use this product on my stomach. After kids I was left with sagging and almost wrinkled skin after a few weeks I noticed a huge difference. It's the best $100 I ever spent and now I won't live without it.
Talissa G.
This product is everything , I use it on my face and body parts where I have stretch marks ! I can feel the results right away , I got it marshalls so it wasn't expensive !!!!!
Susan K.
Helps me hydrate my face but my fine wrinkles went away. It is slight harsh on my skin as it gives a little redness upon application... Even still... I have been using it.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
Love this brand. I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed! This stretch mark cream is the best
Courtney E.
This is by far one of the best wrinkle creams I have tried. I saw improvement within the first two weeks of using it.
Britt M.
I used this many many years ago. I received a small sample from Sephora and was very interested but skeptical because nothing had helped my stretch marks. I’m not quite sure what my but this stuff worked better than anything I ever tried! After a couple uses it was as if some of my stretch marks actually filled in a bit, or at least helped with my texture issues, but my stretch marks looked much less noticeable than before. This wasn’t something I had to continue to use either, my stretch marks stayed as plump as they were after using strivectin. My stretch marks are pretty deep, so unfortunately I’m not completely rid of them, but I saw duh an improvement just from using that sample. My biggest gripe with the product is the price. It’s over $100, and you’re not getting a lot of product, and unfortunately it’s just not in my budget for how much I would most likely need to use. If it were cheaper I would’ve bought a tube right away after I received that sample almost 10+ years ago. Miss this lotion.
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is so hard to give a review because I don’t have a before and after. When I was pregnant with my son I got very bad stretch marks that covered my whole belly. They were deep and red it was horrible. During my whole pregnancy I didn’t do anything to treat my skin to try and prevent them which was a mistake. It was a when I started working at Ulta in 2015 I had learned that there is a product education website where I can learn about the brands product and receive gratis as a reward. So I did and I received this cream. It’s was full size so I used it for about 4 months and the results were amazing. They were almost completely gone. Ever since then I used about 2 and a half bottle and from then to August 2017 my stretch marks are completely fade!!! I so wish I had a before and after to show but I am being completely honest. Definitely my next pregnancy I’m gonna use this my whole pregnancy!
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Tracey G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?