BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
Mary L.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very excited to use this product. It works great for stretch marks. You really have to work the product and massage the skin in circular motion. Doesn’t give immediate results but give it time and patience and the results will show. It’s a thick consistency like cream and it’s not greasy either.
Casey S.
Oakland
As a kid my mom got me this lotion because I was self conscious about the stretch marks on my inner thighs. At the time they were more red and the lotion made them more faded and a faint coloring instead of being so obvious. I did have to use it every night but I was happy with the results.
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
While reducing the overall appearance of stretch marks , I find this to be extremely expensive for mediocre usage. It maybe lightened it if you heavily filtered the before and after picture. I found it only worked for the very bad stretch marks but again for the price I expected more.
Lexi S.
Antioch, IL
So this morning while in the bathroom I decided to take a peek at my dreaded belly area. For a long time I had stretch Mark's growing up but I learned to love them. It wasn't until I gained a lot of weight as an adult and got them on my stomach that I became self conscious again. I saw a lady looking to purchase the cream and thought why not I'll give it a try. I bought a trial size and on july 4th I took a picture of my belly. This morning I took another one and was in tears. My scars are almost gone! I cant eait to continue to use this product!! Im happy to have gained some of my confidence back! StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this for a year and never saw any results. I was using as directed and was consistent but still never saw any change at all. All it ever did was make my skin tingle a bit. For the price there should have been something. I’ve never been more disappointed by a product.
Andrea C.
Victorville, CA
This cream is excellent for fine lines I have two very small fine lines in between my eyebrows and this helps fill them. As for effects o have yet to see any but this feels like it works well for my wrinkles thus far I will repurchase to see if a more extended use is best.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
I have horrible stretch marks and have tried EVERYTHING.  From creams to microneedling- everything!  I definitely did see that my skin was tighter which is a plus, but my stretch marks are still there and did not diminish.
Jillian R.
Forked River, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I was hoping this product would visibly reduce “fresh” stretch marks. Sadly, it seems the only cure is to “simply” not stretch your skin. Applied as directed, no positive or visible results. Would not recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using this cream on my stretch marks that I accumulated through pregnancy and it has worked magnificently. I use the sample in it lasted me about two weeks. I noticed that my stretch marks have lightened up a great bit. I am not sure how this works and wrinkles, but it works for stretch marks!

ormulated with Collagex-CE Wrinkle Repair Complex, this hydrating moisturizer harnesses the latest advances in skincare science to target Collagen III, also known as youth collagen, for even more powerful anti-aging results. A series of scientifically-designed studies proves the following effects: Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger looking skin; Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture; Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance. SD Advanced goes beyond wrinkles to help transform the look of stretch marks, too.
Michelle B.
Los Angeles
This product has improved my skin significantly within the last month. My skin has been a lot smoother since I started using this product, and my mom has used this cream for sooo many years now.
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup