BY STRIVECTIN #9 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had ...2 Answers
  • Does this work on post partum stretch marks? Or c section...1 Answers
  • How fast does it work2 Answers
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
Chula V.
Smyrna, GA
I wanted to give it 5 stars because I absolutely love it but not for what it is advertised for which is lightening of stretch marks. I saw no difference in my stretch marks but did notice a difference in my skin condition and decided to use it on my face and OMG it is incredible. I use it as a daily moisturizer and even under my make up. I have combination skin which sucks because it’ll been hard to find the right foundation that stays smooth and moisturizing over dry areas and oil free over my t-zone but this has really evened out my skin tone, skin condition, minimized pores, minimized dark spots, and did away with flaky rough patches! My skin has never looked this good! I finally go iut confidently without make up. Something I haven’t done in years. I’m cheap (buy wet and wild and elf at the dollar tree, only buy moisturizers at discount at Marshall’s which is where I found this beauty to finally try it out, and found an amazing foundation under $12) but I will happily splurge on this product even if I can’t find it at Marshall’s for 1/2 the price LOL
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using this cream on my stretch marks that I accumulated through pregnancy and it has worked magnificently. I use the sample in it lasted me about two weeks. I noticed that my stretch marks have lightened up a great bit. I am not sure how this works and wrinkles, but it works for stretch marks!

ormulated with Collagex-CE Wrinkle Repair Complex, this hydrating moisturizer harnesses the latest advances in skincare science to target Collagen III, also known as youth collagen, for even more powerful anti-aging results. A series of scientifically-designed studies proves the following effects: Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger looking skin; Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture; Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance. SD Advanced goes beyond wrinkles to help transform the look of stretch marks, too.
Heather P.
A tad expensive but works great! Yiu MUST INVEST IN THIS and realize that it truly works. Depending upon the severity of the stretch Mark's or wrinkles, you may have to use it long term. I had Mark's deep and they were OLD. BUT, I used it 2-3 times a day especially after a shower and in the morning and before bed. I really noticed the lines were getting thinner and flatter. Sometimes it was too expensive so I would opt for a cheaper no name brand at Sally Supply. Otherwise, it WORKS WELL!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helped reduce the redness in my stretch marks but did not reduce their size which is what I was hoping for. It works best if used immediately after you notice the stretch mark (or when you get a scar). I would still recommend it as everyone can have a different and possibly better result than I did. I'm still happy with the color reduction so it would have something I'd recommend for others to try.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this as a free sample, I honestly can’t remember from where. I used this post pregnancy to see if it would help my small minor stretch marks on my tummy. I used it for about a month and didn’t really see any significant improvement. It did leave my skin feeling very soft and moisturized though. I did a little research and for the price point I would not purchase this product or recommend it.
Destinee V.
redding , CA
I just started using this product recently and I feel like it really does reduce the appearance of stretch marks but the only reason why I am giving it three stars is because I have not been using it as faithfully as I should be. [product:strivectin--sd-intensive-concentrate-for-stretch-marks-&-wrinkles]
Heather👑 H.
Lancaster
I had tried so many products for my stretch marks. I thought there was no hope left. In the process of looking into surgery, I found this. While it is very pricey, you get what you pay for. If you use a thin layer as directed, the product should last you for quite a while. Longer than you would think. I noticed significant fading after about three months of use. My stretch marks were very prominent and now they are far less red and noticeable. I would recommend this product to all new moms so they can begin to heal themselves immediately after pregnancy. I also recommend it to anyone, even those with significant scars. I believe this is the best product on the market without a prescription. I would buy it again and I recommend it to my friends.
Kassondra M.
Boise
I tried the original stretch mark cream YEARS ago and it really helped to lighten my stretch marks. It's very expensive but you only use a small amount at a time. I have not tried the new formula so this is why I am leaving 4 stars. I think I may purchase this again because I had a baby 8.5 months ago and my stretch marks came back with a vengeance.
Mackenzie W.
Rich Hill
I discovered some stretch marks on my booty awhile back and my sister recommended I try this. She used it her whole pregnancy and it started working immediately on me! I saw a difference every single day to the point they have completely faded away. I love this stuff! (I think it definitely works best on minor stretch marks though)
Nikki G.
Good product to use in conjunction with other stretch mark/wrinkle treatments. Its used to reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. I first tried this product after I had my daughter to fade stretch marks on my arms legs and stomach. Over the course of about a year the marks faded, but sadly did not disappear. It’s very pricey if your on a tight budget. I really wasn’t a fan of the smell either. If you want instant results try a different product or treatment because you won’t notice the effects after a day or two. I’m not sure how this products works as far as wrinkles yet. Overall I was satisfied with my StriVectin results.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup