BY STRIVECTIN #11 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had ...2 Answers
  • Does this work on post partum stretch marks? Or c section...1 Answers
  • How fast does it work2 Answers
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
Chula V.
Smyrna, GA
I wanted to give it 5 stars because I absolutely love it but not for what it is advertised for which is lightening of stretch marks. I saw no difference in my stretch marks but did notice a difference in my skin condition and decided to use it on my face and OMG it is incredible. I use it as a daily moisturizer and even under my make up. I have combination skin which sucks because it’ll been hard to find the right foundation that stays smooth and moisturizing over dry areas and oil free over my t-zone but this has really evened out my skin tone, skin condition, minimized pores, minimized dark spots, and did away with flaky rough patches! My skin has never looked this good! I finally go iut confidently without make up. Something I haven’t done in years. I’m cheap (buy wet and wild and elf at the dollar tree, only buy moisturizers at discount at Marshall’s which is where I found this beauty to finally try it out, and found an amazing foundation under $12) but I will happily splurge on this product even if I can’t find it at Marshall’s for 1/2 the price LOL
👑Carolina S.
I decided to try this because it's an investment in my youth. I have severely deep furrow "11 lines" and deep creases on my mouth corners that make me look like I'm frowning constantly. My chest also developed those deep "triple V creases" due to years of tanning booths. I have to say I'm surprised. I didn't think I'd see any difference but I did after day 3 with plumpness and firmness. My lines are definitely still there but are decreased and are continuing to decrease day by day. I've used this for about 10 days so far, and my skin's firmness and tone are definitely better. My creases are lessened. It isn't dramatic like with a surgeon's knife, but definitely enough of a difference to make me keep using this product. I apply it directly on freshly scrubbed skin after my pores are open and the moisture stays all day. My redness is gone which is amazing. Again, not dramatic but definitely a difference compared to anything else I have ever tried and believe me, I've tried everything. I'll keep using it.
Lexi S.
Antioch, IL
So this morning while in the bathroom I decided to take a peek at my dreaded belly area. For a long time I had stretch Mark's growing up but I learned to love them. It wasn't until I gained a lot of weight as an adult and got them on my stomach that I became self conscious again. I saw a lady looking to purchase the cream and thought why not I'll give it a try. I bought a trial size and on july 4th I took a picture of my belly. This morning I took another one and was in tears. My scars are almost gone! I cant eait to continue to use this product!! Im happy to have gained some of my confidence back! StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using this cream on my stretch marks that I accumulated through pregnancy and it has worked magnificently. I use the sample in it lasted me about two weeks. I noticed that my stretch marks have lightened up a great bit. I am not sure how this works and wrinkles, but it works for stretch marks!

ormulated with Collagex-CE Wrinkle Repair Complex, this hydrating moisturizer harnesses the latest advances in skincare science to target Collagen III, also known as youth collagen, for even more powerful anti-aging results. A series of scientifically-designed studies proves the following effects: Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger looking skin; Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture; Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance. SD Advanced goes beyond wrinkles to help transform the look of stretch marks, too.
Heather P.
A tad expensive but works great! Yiu MUST INVEST IN THIS and realize that it truly works. Depending upon the severity of the stretch Mark's or wrinkles, you may have to use it long term. I had Mark's deep and they were OLD. BUT, I used it 2-3 times a day especially after a shower and in the morning and before bed. I really noticed the lines were getting thinner and flatter. Sometimes it was too expensive so I would opt for a cheaper no name brand at Sally Supply. Otherwise, it WORKS WELL!
Brandie G.
Hesperia , CA
Funny thing about this product, my boyfriend (20 years my senior) SWORE by this stuff! Literally nobody could tell he was almost 50 so once I started noticing little wrinkles in my chest and forehead I had to give it a try and you bet it works! I noticed a change about 2 weeks into using it. Just make sure you don’t go into direct sun after applying (there are warnings on the label) it will irritate your skIn a little bit.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helped reduce the redness in my stretch marks but did not reduce their size which is what I was hoping for. It works best if used immediately after you notice the stretch mark (or when you get a scar). I would still recommend it as everyone can have a different and possibly better result than I did. I'm still happy with the color reduction so it would have something I'd recommend for others to try.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this as a free sample, I honestly can’t remember from where. I used this post pregnancy to see if it would help my small minor stretch marks on my tummy. I used it for about a month and didn’t really see any significant improvement. It did leave my skin feeling very soft and moisturized though. I did a little research and for the price point I would not purchase this product or recommend it.
Destinee V.
Redding , CA
I just started using this product recently and I feel like it really does reduce the appearance of stretch marks but the only reason why I am giving it three stars is because I have not been using it as faithfully as I should be. [product:strivectin--sd-intensive-concentrate-for-stretch-marks-&-wrinkles]
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I did have a reaction to this product and can’t use it very often. I would have given a higher review but with products like these you really need to use them consistently. The smell is pretty nonexistent so I’m not sure what gave my skin texture. I did not buy this product as it was in a Sephora PlayBox. I have looked up the price and at least the company has lowered that for consumers.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup