BY STRIVECTIN #10 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had ...2 Answers
  • Does this work on post partum stretch marks? Or c section...1 Answers
  • How fast does it work2 Answers
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this cream on my stretch marks that I accumulated through pregnancy and it has worked magnificently. I use the sample in it lasted me about two weeks. I noticed that my stretch marks have lightened up a great bit. I am not sure how this works and wrinkles, but it works for stretch marks!

ormulated with Collagex-CE Wrinkle Repair Complex, this hydrating moisturizer harnesses the latest advances in skincare science to target Collagen III, also known as youth collagen, for even more powerful anti-aging results. A series of scientifically-designed studies proves the following effects: Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger looking skin; Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture; Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance. SD Advanced goes beyond wrinkles to help transform the look of stretch marks, too.
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this religiously every day morning and night for 9 weeks now and taking weekly photos for comparison. I see no difference in my face from using this product. Would have expected to see results by now. It has been good as a heavier evening moisturizer after applying serum, but find that it needs to be used sparingly in am before makeup otherwise it makes little rolls and flakes off (from the friction from foundation brush). Given cost, would not recommend to friends / family, would search for holy grail in another product.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helped reduce the redness in my stretch marks but did not reduce their size which is what I was hoping for. It works best if used immediately after you notice the stretch mark (or when you get a scar). I would still recommend it as everyone can have a different and possibly better result than I did. I'm still happy with the color reduction so it would have something I'd recommend for others to try.
Destinee V.
redding , CA
I just started using this product recently and I feel like it really does reduce the appearance of stretch marks but the only reason why I am giving it three stars is because I have not been using it as faithfully as I should be. [product:strivectin--sd-intensive-concentrate-for-stretch-marks-&-wrinkles]
Kassondra M.
Boise
I tried the original stretch mark cream YEARS ago and it really helped to lighten my stretch marks. It's very expensive but you only use a small amount at a time. I have not tried the new formula so this is why I am leaving 4 stars. I think I may purchase this again because I had a baby 8.5 months ago and my stretch marks came back with a vengeance.
Stephanie I.
Henderson, NV
So I bought this because my obgyn suggested it I have a bunch of stretch marks from my big babies I carried, I used it every am and pm as it said on the directions and I haven’t seen results this product is pricy so I thought maybe it’d work, it has a mint like scent or a licorice like scent the black licorice so far I’m not impressed
Mackenzie W.
Rich Hill
I discovered some stretch marks on my booty awhile back and my sister recommended I try this. She used it her whole pregnancy and it started working immediately on me! I saw a difference every single day to the point they have completely faded away. I love this stuff! (I think it definitely works best on minor stretch marks though)
Tacheyana L.
Fort Drum, NY
I know this product says it’s for stray hair marks and wrinkles, but I used this after I micro-needle and my hyper-pigmentation is almost 100% gone. This product is amazing! I got it at TJMAXX for $5 less than its actual price. Going to use this on my chest once I’m dont breast feeding. Will continue to purchase again and again!
Nikki G.
Good product to use in conjunction with other stretch mark/wrinkle treatments. Its used to reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. I first tried this product after I had my daughter to fade stretch marks on my arms legs and stomach. Over the course of about a year the marks faded, but sadly did not disappear. It’s very pricey if your on a tight budget. I really wasn’t a fan of the smell either. If you want instant results try a different product or treatment because you won’t notice the effects after a day or two. I’m not sure how this products works as far as wrinkles yet. Overall I was satisfied with my StriVectin results.
Carmen R.
StriVectin products are the greatest! I've been using their products for years. They can be pricey, but they work...there is a reason for the price and it's worth it. I've using this products on my stretchmarks and wrinkles for a few months and have really noticed a difference. It's as if they are disappearing...it's magical!💕
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup