BY STRIVECTIN #13 in Stretch Marks Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregna...2 Answers
  • Does this work on post partum stretch marks? Or c section scars?1 Answers
  • How fast does it work2 Answers
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had gotten this product as a sample. It was a pretty decent size to use of the sample so I use it on a small section of where I had my stretch mark on my knee. It did not faded which I figured because my stretch marks were really old when I was younger. So what I use leftover was on my face and it actually did pretty good on my face my skin felt hydrated and didn't look dull and look brighter. This brand is known for facial cream so to try it on my face even though it was meant for my stretch marks it's pretty good that's why I gave it a 4-star rating.
Sandra h.
palmdale
I was given this product and I have started using it imma say about two weeks now that I have been using it and although I don't seem a big Improvement I do see that my stretch marks have become less red. I will continue on using it for the next month or so and I will do an update. But so far so good I'm excited to see if it does help.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product does work. But you have to keep using it and use it religiously or it really won't work. I used it during 2 of my pregnancies and i had no stretch marks, but my last pregnancy i didn't use it and ended up with a few. I started using it again, while it does help to fade them i feel like the formula may have changed over the years bc out doesn't seem to work as well. But overall I'm happy that it works at all.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helped reduce the redness in my stretch marks but did not reduce their size which is what I was hoping for. It works best if used immediately after you notice the stretch mark (or when you get a scar). I would still recommend it as everyone can have a different and possibly better result than I did. I'm still happy with the color reduction so it would have something I'd recommend for others to try.
Destinee V.
redding , CA
I just started using this product recently and I feel like it really does reduce the appearance of stretch marks but the only reason why I am giving it three stars is because I have not been using it as faithfully as I should be. [product:strivectin--sd-intensive-concentrate-for-stretch-marks-&-wrinkles]
Sarai J.
Hazleton, PA
 I have used this product for about a year now. I have seen some slight differences in my stretch marks. They don’t feel as deep as they used to be and they are a lot lighter then they were. I don’t use a lot of it since I only use it on my stomach so it last me about 4 months which is not bad at all. I definitely recommend as long as you’re consistent with it. It works.
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I seen this product in Tj maxx or Marshall’s and because of the brand and the reduced price I thought I would try it. This product you have to use consistently to see results. I was looking for instant results, so I’m not sure if this works or not. But this brand is pretty popular, and expensive. I would like to try other products by this brand tho
Carmen G.
I have been using this product for about four weeks. I have stretch marks on my stomach, thighs, and breasts. I have seen a significant change on my stretch marks, they are less visible. The product claims to see changes in eight weeks but I started seeing changes way sooner than that. I would definitely repurchase this product
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
When I used this product and I must be honest I did not use it very consistently. It may have been user error but I didn’t notice much of a difference maybe only slightly. I definitely would not pay that price again and I don’t know if I would recommend. Do research and see if you think it would work for you.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this to help lighten acne scars but stopped before I saw results with those because I had noticed that it had faded my freckles! I like my freckles and want to keep them so I stopped using this. I sometimes still use it to spot treat some bad spots but do not put it on my whole face anymore.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup