BY STRIVECTIN #9 in Skin Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnanc...2 Answers
  • I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less...3 Answers
  • Does it really work? In what time can you see th...Be the first to answer!
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and of course am always worried about aging or skin flaws." in 1 review
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I received a sample of this from one of my insane GWP sprees. I don't have a problem with stretch marks or wrinkles, but i'm getting closer and closer to 40 so I like to take out some insurance. This is a bit on the heavy side for a cream, thick, but it does absorb well. Not sure about the results.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
After washing my face, I use belief aqua bomb moisturizer all over and then spot treat my wrinkles and marks with this product. Instead of "patting" under eyes, I gently massage and it makes a big difference. Within 2 weeks wrinkles are less defined, plus it smells great, like peppermint!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Although it's always hard to gauge the effectiveness of an anti-aging treatment unless you've been using it for a really long time, this product worked well as a moisturizing serum. Unfortunately, the smell was too off-putting for me to want to continue with it.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
So this did nothing for my stretch marks, which are skin colored and earned from carrying twins, but I still give it 4 stars because it totally erased my c section scar! It's amazing you can't even see it anymore.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I use this product on my stomach. After kids I was left with sagging and almost wrinkled skin after a few weeks I noticed a huge difference. It's the best $100 I ever spent and now I won't live without it.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
This product is everything , I use it on my face and body parts where I have stretch marks ! I can feel the results right away , I got it marshalls so it wasn't expensive !!!!!
Susan K.
Susan K.
Helps me hydrate my face but my fine wrinkles went away. It is slight harsh on my skin as it gives a little redness upon application... Even still... I have been using it.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
Love this brand. I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed! This stretch mark cream is the best
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
This is by far one of the best wrinkle creams I have tried. I saw improvement within the first two weeks of using it.
Donah D.
Donah D.
I've been using this product for almost 4 weeks now and while my stretch marks have not disappeared, I've noticed that my skin feels a lot smoothr than it used to be. Another thing worth noting is that this cream is rich but it doesn't feel greasy on the skin and surprisingly absorbs quickly. I love that this isn't highly fragranced and just have a subtle fresh scent. Price wise, it's a little bit steep for my liking but hey, if it works in the end, it will be worth the investment!
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Did this really improve the appearance of stretch marks?
Raelene V.
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tricia B.
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup