BY STRIVECTIN #10 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I just got this how long should I be using it for?1 Answers
  • Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had ...2 Answers
  • Does this work on post partum stretch marks? Or c section...1 Answers
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
  • "I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second." in 1 review
  • "I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight." in 1 review
Lexi S.
Antioch, IL
So this morning while in the bathroom I decided to take a peek at my dreaded belly area. For a long time I had stretch Mark's growing up but I learned to love them. It wasn't until I gained a lot of weight as an adult and got them on my stomach that I became self conscious again. I saw a lady looking to purchase the cream and thought why not I'll give it a try. I bought a trial size and on july 4th I took a picture of my belly. This morning I took another one and was in tears. My scars are almost gone! I cant eait to continue to use this product!! Im happy to have gained some of my confidence back! StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have been using this cream on my stretch marks that I accumulated through pregnancy and it has worked magnificently. I use the sample in it lasted me about two weeks. I noticed that my stretch marks have lightened up a great bit. I am not sure how this works and wrinkles, but it works for stretch marks!

ormulated with Collagex-CE Wrinkle Repair Complex, this hydrating moisturizer harnesses the latest advances in skincare science to target Collagen III, also known as youth collagen, for even more powerful anti-aging results. A series of scientifically-designed studies proves the following effects: Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger looking skin; Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture; Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance. SD Advanced goes beyond wrinkles to help transform the look of stretch marks, too.
Sandra T.
Mesa
I discovered this product in a magazine ad while waiting to get my haircut at a beauty salon. What sparked my curiosity and interest in trying the product initially was that the product was created for people that had burns and or scarring… The people that volunteered for the trials started putting this on their face and noticed a dramatic reduction in their wrinkles, so the company decided to market this as a facial cream.
I had horrible cystic acne and every moisturizer that I tried broke me out severely. So I immediately went out and purchased my first tube of Strivectin– SD. It is been 15 years and I am now 54 years old and still using this amazing product. A few years ago I suffered a burn on my left forearm and decided to put this cream on the day after the burn. Not only did it not hurt but my skin healed beautifully and I can barely tell to this day where the injury was. I am so grateful for this cream and I would encourage anyone who wants to have more beautiful skin to give it a try!
Heather P.
A tad expensive but works great! Yiu MUST INVEST IN THIS and realize that it truly works. Depending upon the severity of the stretch Mark's or wrinkles, you may have to use it long term. I had Mark's deep and they were OLD. BUT, I used it 2-3 times a day especially after a shower and in the morning and before bed. I really noticed the lines were getting thinner and flatter. Sometimes it was too expensive so I would opt for a cheaper no name brand at Sally Supply. Otherwise, it WORKS WELL!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This helped reduce the redness in my stretch marks but did not reduce their size which is what I was hoping for. It works best if used immediately after you notice the stretch mark (or when you get a scar). I would still recommend it as everyone can have a different and possibly better result than I did. I'm still happy with the color reduction so it would have something I'd recommend for others to try.
Destinee V.
Redding, CA
I just started using this product recently and I feel like it really does reduce the appearance of stretch marks but the only reason why I am giving it three stars is because I have not been using it as faithfully as I should be. [product:strivectin--sd-intensive-concentrate-for-stretch-marks-&-wrinkles]
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I did have a reaction to this product and can’t use it very often. I would have given a higher review but with products like these you really need to use them consistently. The smell is pretty nonexistent so I’m not sure what gave my skin texture. I did not buy this product as it was in a Sephora PlayBox. I have looked up the price and at least the company has lowered that for consumers.
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
This used to be a everyday staple in my beauty regimen. I had to abandon it while I was pregnant and I noticed a marked difference in my skin and my wrinkles. The product ID cause me to break out kind of badly sometimes and seems to cause flare-ups of my cystic acne. So even though it is highly effective and I genuinely love it and really swore by it, after I had my twins and not used it it for so long I found myself seeking out a different product that didn't cause D break out my skin
Kassondra M.
Boise
I tried the original stretch mark cream YEARS ago and it really helped to lighten my stretch marks. It's very expensive but you only use a small amount at a time. I have not tried the new formula so this is why I am leaving 4 stars. I think I may purchase this again because I had a baby 8.5 months ago and my stretch marks came back with a vengeance.
Mackenzie W.
Rich Hill
I discovered some stretch marks on my booty awhile back and my sister recommended I try this. She used it her whole pregnancy and it started working immediately on me! I saw a difference every single day to the point they have completely faded away. I love this stuff! (I think it definitely works best on minor stretch marks though)
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of stretch marks on my butt... will this make hem less noticeable or shrink them? Does it even work? I need to get rid of them! I don't know what to do anymore! And also, what's this product also good for?
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
Don you use this on your face at night or can you use it under makeup
Pearl H.
Does this really work? I have several stretch marks on my tummy, does it tighten the skin or just help the scars fade?
Raelene V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for honesty... does this work on skin that's had 3 pregnancies over a span of 9 years? Thank you!
Tricia B.
Is this ok to use on sensitive skin?