BY STRIVECTIN

What is it? It s an anti-aging powerhouse, developed exclusively for sensitive skin. With 100% of StriVectin s collagen-building, wrinkle-reducing, anti-aging Power. And none of the oils, fragrances or allergens that cause irritation and leave sensitive skin vulnerable to accelerated aging. see more...

• Is this safe to use while breastfeeding?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product I've read that it works gre...3 Answers
StriVectin-SD For Sensitive Skin
  • "I have sensitive skin and tried a lot products that's are out there and this products worked great on my skin." in 1 review
Varah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I noticed very little difference when using this. Although I will say that I didn't use it every single day, it sometimes left my skin itchy and on occasion I would even peel a bit. I don't recommend this, despite the fact that it does work to some degree
Crissy Owens D.
Belleville, MI
This stuff works wonders. When I ordered my first bottle I was hesitant because of the price but at the same time I was willing to try because something was better than nothing. My first application, I really liked that it didn't smell, and it was not chalky lathering! It felt good on my skin, and absorbed really fast! The results just with that first application where great! It reduce the redness immediately, over time of use of this all my redness is gone! I still have my stretch marks but they aren't noticeable at all! I will continue to use this because it makes my skin feel great and it has done wonders for me! I would recommend this to anybody willing to try!
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
I've tried a lot of products out there and what I've found is that this works! I have lines on my chest just below my neck, like most women my age that cleavage area has to be tended to because the lines do tell our age. I use sparingly with a few drops of water at bed time and the lines disappear over a week or two. Well worth the money!
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
This is really amazing cream. It lasts all day without feeling horrible or clogging up my face. I have combination skin and it works well across my face. It seems like it's starting to make a difference on my neck, but it's early days.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is bomb.com! I have sensitive skin and tried a lot products that's are out there and this products worked great on my skin. It definitely worth the money and it does what it says.
randi e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT GREAT PRODUCT!!!! I have been using this for a while now and I cant get enough! It actually moisturizes really well and I seen great results! I use this all over where ever I think I need it and it is truly amazing
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite StriVectin product. It's great for tired eyes and isn't irritating like other products on the market. The results are instantaneous!
Ari S.
Plano, TX
Such sensitive skin and honestly a lot of products if that worked in the past but after doing some research I found this and realize that it's probably one of the best things ever boughten
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
I spent three years working for a top of the line cosmetics company, I've had the chance to try everything, so I can tell you honestly, THIS WORKS!!!! The cost is a little expensive, but it really works.
Angelina V.
Hesperia, CA
I buy this at Costco or QVC king size one. I highly recommend it you will not be disappointed
jocelyn a.
TRACY, CA
I've been wanting to try this product I've read that it works great but don't know anyone personally that has tried it so I'm a little skeptical
Sandi V.
Is this safe to use while breastfeeding?