Christina B.

So I am 39 years old with minimal wrinkles but would like to keep it that way . What is your take on the effectiveness of this product . I would love to try as Sephora sells this brand.

Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Garden City, MI
2 years, 3 months ago
I have tried the strivectin and for me it worked right away I feel that it is pretty effective. But my eyes are really sensitive and any cream or lotion causes them to water it doesn't seem to matter what brand, if it weren't for that i would use it all the time.
Emile O.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
2 years, 3 months ago
My mother, who is 55, is currently using this as well as well as a few other products from the line. She very much enjoys them and both of us can see the difference they've made. I believe she started using them at the start of March, so that gives you a time frame on how quickly the products work.