Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

How does the Strivectin compare to other high-end eye creams you've tried. I just finished dermatalogica, and am looking to try something else.
Mary F.
Mary F.
May 27, 2014, 10:01 a.m.
This eye cream is nice, but it's pricey. I don't believe you need to spend a lot of money on your eye cream. I use whichever face serum and moisturizer I'm currently using as my eye cream. Works great and I don't have to spend extra money on an eye cream.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
June 5, 2013, 1:21 a.m.
I was using Clinique Repairwear that is the higher end of Clinique's eye care lotion, and I have to say this stuff really works better. It not only moistens but tightens the skin which helps with the puffiness. This will help with come the dark shadows.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Oct. 12, 2012, 6 a.m.
The best cream on the market that I know of right now. It works and I have the whole stretch marks line! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
It's a great option! I used to use Clinique All About Eyes but then it started causing my eyes to break out with little red dots, and I switched to this, and immediately noticed the difference (a great difference).
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:53 a.m.
This is a awesome cream i do recommended
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Oct. 5, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
My other go-to eye cream is Clinique All About Eyes and I think they both provide awesome results. I've tried a lot of other products including some from Ren, Olay and a million samples from Sephora and I always go back to my 2 faves.
Yanette F.
Yanette F.
Oct. 4, 2012, 5:11 p.m.
It is the best cream that i have used for wrinkles compared to any other brand.

Join Now