Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersStriVectin
SD Advanced PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate

StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate

A concentrated moisturizer formulated to target 10 types of collagen to visibly reduce wrinkles & stretch marks, while delivering 72 hours of hydration.

Can this be worn under makeup? Or is this more of a night cream?
Does this actually work for stretch marks?
Anyone in their 40s notice an improvement in fine lines with this product?
Start your review of StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate!
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Basia D.
Myself and my mom absolutely swear by this product. We use a little bit on our face every day and have loved the results. I’m still young, but still felt like after a month of using I could see results. I’m a fan for life!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Thuy N.
Copper tripeptide, marine ferment, nia-114. This is a good rich moisturizer. It hydrates for a long period. I like how it feels and it reduces the look for wrinkles and some stretch marks. It's a good one.
Crystal V.
Longwood
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Crystal V.
I have been back and forth with this product, at first I loved it saw such a difference in hydration and my wrinkles. Then I went through some acne issues, really didn't see any more benefits and I was having issues with absorption and pilling. Well I had added in some new products recently because I am a product junkie and put this on the back burner for a few days. Never again I mean the effect this product has on my forehead wrinkles is out of control. The moment I stopped using it and tried out a new cream I started to see the fine lines slowly coming back. Needless to say this will be repurchased over and over.
April M.
Montgomery, AL
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by April M.
All of Strivectin's products are amazing. I had no idea when I bought this that it could be used for scars and stretch marks. I've been using it on a fresh scar and I can already see a difference in less than a month. Definitely more than just a moisturizer
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Aneli C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this line of products, I consider which are the best for skin care and damage caused by age. they are unique, I highly recommend them.
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this moisturizer primarily before bed time. Feels good on the skin. It’s an anti-wrinkle cream so you can’t go wrong with that. This product is on the expensive side (in my opinion). A solid choice nonetheless. StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Rosie N.
Once I hit 35, I’ve been mostly on the hunt for anti-aging products that will work on my dry sensitive skin. Recently I found dry patches and prominent wrinkles around my smile line area that could really use a bit more tlc. I started incorporating this into my morning and evening routine and have been pleasantly surprised. This medium weight cream is quick absorbent and deeply moisturizes the massaged area. It doesn't have any strong scent or feels greasy at all. And after a few weeks, it really reduced the look of my fine lines and hydrated my skin. And it has collagex-ce wrinkle repair complex which is supposed to be a natural collagen production to improve the look of skin. I really enjoy using this product and the results I’m seeing so far! This really came at the perfect time. Even though this was complimentary, this is my honest impression on this products.
Luciana B.
Windsor Mill, MD
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Luciana B.
StriVectin -SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles I love this product. It is moisturizing when applied, goes on so smoothly and I love the glow my skin takes on, then it dries quickly. I can't say enough good stuff about the efficacy of this product for reducing and diminishing the look of stretch marks and fine lines. Hydrating and powerful, mild smell, non sticky. Buy it, it works. I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Esmeralda V.
Crown Point, IN
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Esmeralda V.
Sadly, this didn't work for me. I tried applying on my fine lines between my brows and it broke me out. So, instead I just used it for the few stretch marks I have on my thighs. But didn't see a significant difference. I will keep trying though. It did feel very smoothing and creamy, not sticky at all. I received this product from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate uploaded by Ma. Gracia M.
Someone gave me a sample of it for my wrinkles and stretch marks. I told myself that I will purchase the full-size once it's effective. But I realized that it's not for me after I got to try it like five times. It doesn't change a thing . I want to get rid of my crow's feet but it's still there, nothing has changed, it didn't even lighten, same with my stretchmarks. The expensive price of it makes me refused more on the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anne D.
Ozone Park, NY
il y a 10 mois
StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate I was wondering if anyone has tried this or knows anyone who has tried this,, and what is their opinion on this product?
Sarah L. il y a 9 mois
I received a sample of this and I really liked it. I have combination skin and my skin looked and felt better