BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin PowerLift Instant Tightening Mask Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Andrea M.
Lee, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I received a sample of this product... and I absolutely loved it. I’ve used other otc products and had break outs. Or they had a scent that irritated my eyes because I wear contacts and the scent was too strong. But I never had a reaction and I loved the way it worked. It was subtle at first but after using it for a month or so you could see a distinct improvement. Now I hooked!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
Does what it says! Noticed a difference the first use and my skin was super soft. Mixing different Strivectin products will cause the product to pill though, so I would stick with just one.
Jean F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know if I’m imagining it, but I feel like it’s definitely working! Obviously you wouldn’t expect a dramatic overnight result but it does seem to hydrate and refine the skin. I love the strivectin brand and can definitely tell when I’ve skipped a few days of use.
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
This mask was nice. Made my face really soft and firm feeling. Got this as a sample from an Ulta order.