BY STRIVECTIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Power Starters Age-Fighting Trio - Get Started with StriVectin's Power Starters Age-Fighting Trio. See the scientifically-proven results - more youthful, healthy looking skin. Active Infusion Youth Serum gives on demand release of NIA-114 technology to visibly smooth lines, firm, and unify texture. SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks moisturizes and targets 'youth collagen' for a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles intensively reduces the look of wrinkles, under-eye circles, puffiness, and screen fatigue. A $100 Value!Power Starters Age-Fighting Trio includes:Active Infusion Youth Serum (0.5 oz.)SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks (1.0 oz.)Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles (0.25 oz.) - Power Starters Age-Fighting Trio see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA*
Cristie G.
I love love love Strivectin!! Its has literally been a game changer for my skin. Im in my early 30s with signs of aging starting to appear. My answer to this was to use Strivectin. The Youth Serum is amazing, it is so sparkly and creates a luminous glow on my skin. I apoly this first then i follow up with the eye cream all around the eye and then the SD Cream over the eye area again the in the middle of my eyebrows and forehead! I also apply on the laugh limes around my mouth. I really do think it does work. I did not pay 80$ some dollars yet 52$ on sale at Ulta!