BY STRIVECTIN

Refines Texture And Imperfections To Restore The Visible Qualities Of Perfect Skin This potent, non-acidic skin-renewing formula restores the visible qualities of healthy skin to unveil a perfected complexion. Formulated with a complex of five powerful enzymes, the ultra-lightweight concentrate gently removes dead surface cells and promotes skin renewal for improved texture and clarity. Patented NIA-114™ technology helps strengthen the skin barrier, while delivery of moisture throughout the night leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated. With continued, nightly use, the most micro of imperfections are refined for skin that is visibly transformed - even under a close-up lens. Scientifically Proven: Refine skin texture and imperfections Gently resurface to reveal radiant, smooth skin Leave skin soft, supple and hydrated Visibly transform the look of skin Overnight Resurfaci see more...

Darliz M.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this nightly and it does leave my skin super smooth. Coupled with moisturizer, it leaves my facial skin feeling baby soft and with no bumps (I'm prone to roughness and small hard bumps when I don't exfoliate enough). It hasn't made a notable difference in skin color/brightness, but that's not what I bought it for so I'm satisfied with the results I'm getting.
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
Pretty much right from the first use, my skin felt smoother. It felt hydrated. After a very few uses, my pores looked tighter. StriVectin describes this as “I woke up like this” serum. They’re encouraging no-makeup selfies

What is this stuff, and how does it work? The main goal of Overnight Resurfacing Concentrate is to visibly change the appearance and feel of skin. The serum exfoliates with enzymes to refine skin’s texture and imperfections. Plus it contains encapsulated moisturize ingredients to hydrate skin all night long and leave skin feeling “cushiony” in the morning. I can use all the moisture I can get. And like so many of the StriVectin skincare products, it has their patented ingredient NIA-114 that strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier, helps prevent damage from free radicals and helps boost the effect of other skincare products. It’s quite an amazing ingredient.

Strivectin Overnight Resurfacing Concentrate
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
To me it was a little drying out, but kept using my moisturizer it was effective, a little harsh cause I have sensitive skin. It's a little pricey but I splurge on skin care it's the only skin I have! I would recommend to others!!
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got a sample size of this product and I only used it once but I do feel like it did make a difference in my skin. I would just have to use it more often to give it a better review
Helen H.
St Petersburg
I tried this a couple different times. It does not reduce wrinkles as it's claims say it will. It's expensive and I would never buy it again.
Chantelle F.
Murfreesboro , TN
It works but it's a bit pricey. All the wonderful things for us seem to be so expensive. My face however looks amazing and well toned.
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Lo mejor de lo mejor, sobre todo el rejuvenecimiento de la piel, si la compras no te arrepentiras de usarla.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
This product is worth the price. It can make such a huge difference in my skin just in one night.
Paige C.
This made my skin sooooo smooth and took away any dryness!! I’ve repurchased it twice now
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s was so so. It did its job. It had a horrible smell. I feel like other in the market do it for less money
Anna T.