BY STRIVECTIN

Hydrate Skin Throughout The Night. Delivers intense hydration and nourishes skin throughout the night. This deep nourishing mask replenishes lost moisture throughout the night to prevent dehydration that results in a dull and lackluster complexion. Patented NIA-114™ Technology helps strengthen the skin barrier to enhance skin's ability to maintain water reserves at optimal, healthy levels. Advanced, multi-layered moisture technology delivers intense hydration as it comforts and soothes skin. Skin is left smooth, supple and visibly renewed - primed for your morning beauty routine. see more...

Valerie R.
Adelanto , CA
Strivectin is one of my go to brands when it comes to rejuvenating my skin. A little bit of product goes a long way which is something that I look for in a product. I purchased this and ulta and I would probably go back and buy it this time at Costco where they offer a bundle deal of various products.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
The only bummer about this product is it's pricey! Other than that this is the perfect night cream! Last forever and gives you the plump and lift you want from a night cream. Available widely but definitely a little more on the pricy side.
Amy G.
This brand as a whole is incredible every product I have used I have loved it can be a little pricey but you actually see results wonderful product wonderful brand
Nida Q.
IVE NOT TRIED THIS YET BUT ILL LOVE TO TRY IT IN THE FUTURE. MY SKIN IS VERY VERY DRY AND ILL LOVE TO REPLENISH MY SKIN WITH MOISTURE. THIS IS ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE SO ILL LOVE TO SAVE SOME MONEY AND HYDRATE MY SKIN WITH THIS MASK HARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT IT.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
This is a good cream moisturizer to use during the day or night after I've washed and cleaners to my face I usually moisturize it with this cream.
Nichole B.
Dillon, CO
My skin did not like this product obviously it's going to be different for everyone else because nobody has the same
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product it's a great moisturizer it really left my skin feeling very soft and very moisturizing
Maribel C.
I love StriVectin lotion, I used it on a daily basis and my wrinkles started disappearing within two weeks.
naf C.
I have tested a sample of this product to see how it would work on my skin since it is highly expensive for me. A tube like this costs over $50.00. It is scent free and does its job. It gives a cooling sensation during application and left my skin smooth, soft and moisturized. I gave it a four star mainly because of the pricing. I would have bought the whole tube if I could've afford it at the time.